Navbar

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  Straight Guys: How close have you come to gay sex? (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   Straight Guys: How close have you come to gay sex?
Sailor_Girl

Elite Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 08:28 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

GO MAY! What a pimp.

Click Here to See the Profile for Sailor_Girl   Click Here to Email Sailor_Girl     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 59035832   Reply w/Quote
23 Gauge

Cool Novice

posted February 08, 2001 08:40 PM

I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time!!!!!!!!!!!! It is one thing to be gay, but it is another thing to be a total flaming FREAK like a couple of you guys. I myself, am very comfortable being a very good-looking heterosexual, and gays really don't bother me anymore. I was in hysterics when I read that it is in our head that gay guys are hitting on us (posted by a gay guy). I used to have a major problem with men hitting on me, and it seriously got me ribbed by a lot of my buddies. I will be damned if gay guys can tell a straight man from a gay one. To the gay guys here, if a man is good-looking, it doesn' mean they are pushin poop!!

------------------
23 Gauge

Click Here to See the Profile for 23 Gauge   Click Here to Email 23 Gauge     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

From:San Francisco but soon to be in Viva Las Vegas. I think I'm going to cry!

posted February 08, 2001 08:44 PM

To me, the biggest turnoff is a straight guy. (However, I slept with a straight guy on my New Year's Eve trip to LA ... that was a first for me.)

Anyway, some gay guys tell me that the only difference between a gay guy and a straight guy is a six-pack and a joint.

Click Here to See the Profile for May1010   Click Here to Email May1010     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Frackal

Guru

posted February 08, 2001 08:44 PM

Once when I was walking to work in the summertime with a white t-shirt on a gay guy whistled at me from a stoplight.

And another time at school this counselor 'molested' me. (Grabbed my right arm and left shoulder, and pulled me 'close' and asked me a question about a project I was working on)

I have never kissed a guy. The closest I've come to being gay is appreciating the fact that Frank Sepe is a pretty handsome mofo.

Click Here to See the Profile for Frackal   Click Here to Email Frackal     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BIG RICK ROCK

posted February 08, 2001 08:46 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL,
May1010 and JonnyO are cool peeps, "401" on the other hand sounds like a resentful angry Queen, she is probably one of the Ugly gays who couldn't get laid at a Bath House.

401k time to retire.

Click Here to See the Profile for BIG RICK ROCK   Click Here to Email BIG RICK ROCK     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Big Buck

Freak

posted February 08, 2001 08:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BIG RICK ROCK:

LOL LOL LOL LOL,
May1010 and JonnyO are cool peeps, "401" on the other hand sounds like a resentful angry Queen, she is probably one of the Ugly gays who couldn't get laid at a Bath House.

401k time to retire.

true dat!!!! Well said BRR!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Big Buck   Click Here to Email Big Buck     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

posted February 08, 2001 09:05 PM

Who in this picture did May1010 NOT have sex with? Clue: This is a trick question.

------------------

[This message has been edited by May1010 (edited February 08, 2001).]

Click Here to See the Profile for May1010   Click Here to Email May1010     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
dread_lady

Elite Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 09:07 PM

are u in that pic?

if that is a girl holding a beer (i cant tell) then im betting u didnt sleep with her :>

------------------
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra. Suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasels come.

[This message has been edited by dread_lady (edited February 08, 2001).]

Click Here to See the Profile for dread_lady   Click Here to Email dread_lady     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 16519290   Reply w/Quote
JohnnyO

posted February 08, 2001 09:10 PM

i could fall in love with the white t-shirt

Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyO   Click Here to Email JohnnyO     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 11976789   Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

posted February 08, 2001 09:10 PM

I'm on the far left.

May1010

Freak

posted February 08, 2001 09:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyO:
i could fall in love with the white t-shirt

Ha ha ha! That's my ex-bf, Paolo. He's a pediatrician. He's also the one that broke my nose when we broke up. He's incredibly possessive. He's also got a 10" dick.

Mass Monster

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 09:16 PM

This is too fucked up for me!!!!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Mass Monster   Click Here to Email Mass Monster     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BerkeleyJuice

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 09:27 PM

Now I have a reason to stay on the Anabolic board!

I have a question to pose: Just because a man has sex with another man, does that make him gay?

Click Here to See the Profile for BerkeleyJuice   Click Here to Email BerkeleyJuice     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BerkeleyJuice

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 09:32 PM

May, I think don't think you need to be such a flaming queer. It's ok to be gay, but don't grose the rest of us out with stories of your x's dick. By the way, do you have AIDS?

Click Here to See the Profile for BerkeleyJuice   Click Here to Email BerkeleyJuice     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
JohnnyO

posted February 08, 2001 09:35 PM

hahaha.. and you dont' think there are gay's on the anabolic board? acutally there are more there than here, they just keep to themselves.

Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyO   Click Here to Email JohnnyO     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 11976789   Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

posted February 08, 2001 09:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BerkeleyJuice:
May, I think don't think you need to be such a flaming queer. It's ok to be gay, but don't grose the rest of us out with stories of your x's dick. By the way, do you have AIDS?

What you're really trying to say is that you want to sleep with me? Well, okay. But nothing kinky. (I'm HIV negative thank you.)

latona

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 10:52 PM

Wow! I go away for the afternoon and when I get back, this post has gone platinum. I'm sorry I missed so much of it.

Anyway, May and Johnny, if you're still interested in the details of my earlier post, here's the deal.

First, I can't believe that I'm the only guy who couldn't control himself when he was a teenager, so I'm not going to explain the the woodie.

The third one involves a recent ex, so I'd feel weird talking about it.

The second was sort of a rite of passage:
I went to boarding school and had a terrible crush on the boy who lived upstairs from me. He was one of those strong, athletic, yet graceful and aristocratic types with perfectly proportioned, chiseled features ��golden hair, an aqualine nose and beautiful grey eyes. I used to lie in bed at night and devour him in my dreams. He was more beautiful to me than Homer's Helen, Petrach's Laura, or Dante's Beatrice. That's how I felt at the time, and even though I'm sure he has aged along with everyone else, he will always remain the eternal vision of youth to me.

I guess I was about 14 and hitting puberty. My body was going crazy, but I was pretty naive and believed that masturbation was sinful which only made things worse. Anyway, my upstairs Narcissus was out on the quad tossing the football around with some of the other lads in the dorm. They asked me if I would join them. I did, but I had a raging hard-on the whole time. I couldn't help it � and if you saw him, you wouldn't be able to help it either. That glistening ivory skin! The strong scent of perspiration in his hair!

Anyway, I guess, my teenage lust which had never found release before just put me over the edge. I had the ball and was running toward the end-zone when he cut in front of me. Just looking at him made me weak in the knees. He tackled me, and I came in my pants. It was actually pretty incredible. If Macbeth were there, I'm sure he would have said: "who would have thought the young man to have had so much spunk in him?" My Apollo got up, but I couldn't move. I just lay there for a minute. Then he looked down at me and I guess he realized what happened because he started cursing and then he pummeled the crap out of me. I had to go to the infirmary with two broken ribs.

The funny thing is I didn't 'come out' for another 12 years. I just told myself that it was a freak accident. That I wasn't really attracted to him, that my hormones were out of control so I was just 'confused'. I masterbated like crazy after that � usually to thoughts of guys, but sometimes I'd force myself to think about women, too. It's funny how we can convince ourselves white is black if we really try, but after a while, you just know white isn't black, women aren't men, and being gay is a lot more fun than being straight.

Click Here to See the Profile for latona   Click Here to Email latona     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

posted February 08, 2001 10:55 PM

Latona,

I'm so incredibly horny now!

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 11:02 PM

Of all the things we've shared today -- to have Rick call me ugly was really the lowest.

Please, with my diesel legs and hot Latino ass...

Click Here to See the Profile for 401     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
JohnnyO

posted February 08, 2001 11:05 PM

401 are you latino?

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 11:09 PM

No, I'm just quoting BRR's self-description. (I know the word Latino gets you all worked up, Johnny.)

Click Here to See the Profile for 401     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
RRECEIVER

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 08, 2001 11:10 PM

i think im gonna hurl. back to the anabolics board for me.

Click Here to See the Profile for RRECEIVER     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
BIG RICK ROCK

posted February 09, 2001 12:42 AM

"401" are you flaming me????

would that make you a Flaming Queer????

Bro I'm just messing with you, don't take it to heart, like i said JonnyO and May1010 are cool peeps cause they can take a joke, I would sugest you learn to take a joke if you are to survive your time here at Elite.

PS: you are still and ugly queen.

Click Here to See the Profile for BIG RICK ROCK   Click Here to Email BIG RICK ROCK     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 09, 2001 12:55 AM

No offense taken, BRR. Just joking with you too.

23 Gauge

Cool Novice

posted February 09, 2001 01:17 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Bros, WTF??????? Is this for real? This shit is halarious, but at the same time it is fucking disgusting. Since we are sharing gay stories, I have one that doesn't involve me directly.......It was a Saturday, and we had possied together like 20 guys from Milwaukee to the Crobar in Chicago. Well, at about 3am, me and one of my buddies decided to go nextdoor and check out The Crazy Horse for a while. Well, we were all parked in a parking lot across from Crobar, and we had some goodies in the car, so we decided to stop and get some shit out of the car. Well, as we approached the car, there was two of the guys we had went with in another car, and one of the guys was giving his buddy head. I turned and looked at my buddy, and we both almost fucking died laughing. We skipped the trip to Crazy Horse just to go back in the Crobar and tell everyone what we had just witnessed. A whole mob of people then went out to see these fucking pigs walking back in (I was pissed, I wanted them to see this shit). I wished I had a video camera to post that garbage on the net. Wow was it sick!!! How can you guys put a FUCKING dick in your mouth????????????????????? I don't get it!!

------------------
23 Gauge

Click Here to See the Profile for 23 Gauge   Click Here to Email 23 Gauge     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
strengthmonster

Elite Bodybuilder

posted February 09, 2001 05:59 AM

The closest I've come to it is being asked. I used to work the doors in my local gay village and would sometimes get hit on. I'd usually not mind the first time as they didn't know if I was straight or gay. However I did get some guys that kept on bothering me so I had to unfortunately knock them out.

Click Here to See the Profile for strengthmonster   Click Here to Email strengthmonster     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
blu

Cool Novice

posted February 09, 2001 04:07 PM

4th grade: I may have allowed something longer than a nipple in my mouth ... and I may have allowed the same done to me... mostly due to the fact that none of the girls were very interested yet. By 6th grade they were and I was a happy son of a gun.

The experience was not totally unpleasant, but I have never really imagined being with men before or since. The human experiment!

Stop taking yourself and life so f*kin serious!

blu

Click Here to See the Profile for blu   Click Here to Email blu     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
MrTeenNewOrleans

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 10, 2001 12:12 AM

I got lost and some how ended up on the chat board instead of the anabolic board, and stumbled apon this, and I am pretty sure that about 60% guys have thought about another guy in some way at least once in thier life.

------------------

If You Can't Be Bigger, Be Better Looking!

Click Here to See the Profile for MrTeenNewOrleans   Click Here to Email MrTeenNewOrleans     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Wombat

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 10, 2001 12:51 AM

I have actually many times tried to think of a guy while I was shaken one off or fucking my wife, just to see or test myself and just cant picture a guy with a guy, I have kissed a dude while being totally fucked up on E, but alot of the people that I hang out with did all sorts of shit like that. I have giving myself the test and its just woman for me.

Click Here to See the Profile for Wombat     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
latindiva

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 10, 2001 12:56 AM

i gotten very close, but too bad we didn' have enough time. J/K

Click Here to See the Profile for latindiva   Click Here to Email latindiva     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 12   Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

posted February 10, 2001 01:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Wombat:
I have actually many times tried to think of a guy while I was shaken one off or fucking my wife, just to see or test myself and just cant picture a guy with a guy, I have kissed a dude while being totally fucked up on E, but alot of the people that I hang out with did all sorts of shit like that. I have giving myself the test and its just woman for me.

Wombat,

You may have passed the mid-term but here's the final: think of me in my jock next time. If you do and you don't switch to my team immediately, you pass!

Latimer

Freak

posted February 10, 2001 01:30 AM

I had a doctor juggle my couyans a few times. Stictly for physicals of course. That's the closest.

Click Here to See the Profile for Latimer     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Wombat

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 10, 2001 01:39 AM

My wife likes woman more then men, the physical asscept anywany--I didnt know this when I married her but so far its been alot of fun. As long as I keep lifting and their are plenty of drugs in the world---I can keep my world as fucked up as i want.

Click Here to See the Profile for Wombat     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

posted February 10, 2001 01:54 AM

Yikes Wombat! ... Drugs aren't the answer.

I'm not saying divorce the wife or anything like that but I suspect there may be a woman out there that might make you happier.

Latimer

Freak

posted February 10, 2001 01:57 AM

Why would he want another woman? He said it's been fun so far.

Personally I would never knowingly marry a bisexual woman. Not if I planned on having kids with her anyway.

Click Here to See the Profile for Latimer     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
May1010

Freak

posted February 10, 2001 02:01 AM

I don't think he's having fun. I don't think he's happy. I think he might be sad. I know I would if my boyfriend (if I had one) preferred to sleep with women.

It doesn't sound like a healthy happy relationship ... but wtf do I know? I don't have anyone who loves me.

Wombat

Pro Bodybuilder

posted February 10, 2001 02:24 AM

Actually It may be me that prefers her to be with woman(i know that doesnt sound right but) this girl I am totally in love with and she the same ---alittle over 2 years ago i showed her the world of XTC, and you know MAY- how people at raves act --not even raves but clubs for that matter--and she really got into woman --which so far has been great because it hasnt gone any further other then sex. Their is nothing like looking at other woman and saying to her(hun-look at the ass on that) we are like 2 of a kind but im also smart enough to realize that this may be just a dream but for now, I will ride this dream for as long as I can. Im not ready to grow up yet, Hopefully I never will.

[This message has been edited by Wombat (edited February 10, 2001).]

PANTS

Cool Novice

posted February 10, 2001 06:02 AM

Greetings from the U.K. I reckon this is THE funniest thread I've read in ages.
I live in the Uk gay capital that is Brighton. Much similar to San Fran but without the bridge and fog.
Used to be a real homo-phobe before I moved here but now my attitude has really changed towards the butty-boyz.
I frequent gay clubs weekly with my dear and lovely girlfriend as the atmposphere and attitude is cool and fun to be in. I'm also a paid podium dancer on weekends.
Obviously I get hit on regularly, but I don't mind. I take it as a compliment because of all the reasaons 401 kindly pointed out.
In ALL the years I've been out in the gay scene I've NEVER been tempted. And believe me I've had the opportunities. But I do believe there are many who are repressed and feel way too scared to "come out". I see this all the time and find it sad. Especially when guys have to act EXTRA hard to mask what is going on deep down.
That is the fault of society. People should be allowed to be what they want to be.

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

Click Here to See the Profile for PANTS   Click Here to Email PANTS     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
DC

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted February 10, 2001 09:32 AM

I think the closest I've come to gay sex was when I got a bj from a girl in HS and my friend was asleep in bed beside us. I dont have anything against gays but I could never be attracted to a man. I love girls too much. Girls are soft, smell good, sound good, feel good everything. And there are so many I could never get bored. I can barely hug my Dad without feeling wierd.

DC

Click Here to See the Profile for DC   Click Here to Email DC     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Dingo12

Cool Novice

posted February 10, 2001 11:16 AM

This could be a little off topic but sort of not. I am female and so far am heterosexual. I have looked at some women and wondered... I mean they must know each others bodies plus what a women really likes, so why not. Sounds like fun to me. Now I have been out with a guy who is bi. He said he tried men and women and decided on which he liked best, then stuck with that. I asked him lots of Q's about the whole thing, I was real curious. And he told me about how gay men tend not to play games with each other, as straight men and women might. And how they could pleasure each other greatly. I acutally find the whole thing really sexy. Don't ask me why. I just do.

Anyway, I recently have had my head shaved to a no.1. My boyfriend doesn't like it, he thinks I look unfeminine especially as I bodybuild and am not the usual stick-thin, wishy-washy female. I do like wearing nice clothes and make-up as other females do. I have noticed that a men often ask me if I am gay (lesbian obviously) and had one or two men say that if I wasn't gay they would hit on me!
I get quite a lot of attention from women with this look, a lot of them compliment me on being so brave and tell me how pretty my face is. Men also seem to want to stroke my head a lot and without incriminating myself, I have had more than one intimate encounter with a member of the opposite sex since shaving my head.

So, I am now of the opinion that people are not always as they appear and relationships are never as simple as they might seem. I also wish we could breakdown the barriers and remove the taboos which keep us repressed within sociably accepted confines.

Click Here to See the Profile for Dingo12   Click Here to Email Dingo12     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
PANTS

Cool Novice

posted February 10, 2001 11:48 AM

yeah come on guys!!
Camp it up!! HA!!

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

Click Here to See the Profile for PANTS   Click Here to Email PANTS     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement