From the desk of...
George Spellwin - Founder
RAD-140, also called testolone, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARMS) that is in development by Radius Health, Inc. The medical goal of RAD-140 is to replace testosterone as part of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) without causing the usual side effects seen with exogenous testosterone, specifically those of androgenic nature. Therefore, it is not surprising that athletes have parlayed these benefits into helping them reach their fitness goals, contributing to testolone's growth in popularity.
Table of contents
How it works
If we simplify the idea behind this compound, RAD-140 was designed to behave like testosterone in the body, but without causing side effects. It does this by having a massive 85:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. What's more, it also blocks the effects of testosterone in the prostate, limiting suppression and testes shrinkage.
Meanwhile, anabolic steroids that are derived from testosterone will have a tremendous impact on the reproductive system, including shutdown of the pituitary glands, or sending LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) levels to near 0 very quickly. As a result, many of those who abuse anabolic steroids will never be able to recover their natural hormonal levels, and will be forced to use hormone replacement therapy for the rest of their lives.
A boost in testosterone within the body without the common steroid side effects leads to an increase in lean body mass, a decrease in body fat, more energy, stronger libido, and better overall wellness. Consequently, with RAD-140 athletes can get stronger, faster, and bigger safely. Additionally, it will not bring about the androgenic problems of testosterone in those seeking testosterone replacement therapy or those wanting a testosterone base in their cycles.
In addition to that, those who already suffer from low testosterone levels due to medical issues, or simply because they abused anabolic steroids in their past, will be able to use testolone as their testosterone replacement.
RAD-140 does not have many of the side effects of anabolic steroids. For instance, the following are some of the undesired effects that you will avoid by using Testolone instead of anabolic steroids:
- Androgenic side effects: many athletes complain about such side effects as lipid strain, liver issues, kidney issues, heart strain, aggression, insomnia, and changes in mood. In this regard, the main culprits are compounds like anadrol, halotestin, testosterone, and trenbolone.
- Estrogenic side effects: for someone who is trying to achieve wellness and endurance enhancement, nothing is worse than having to feel like garbage all day from water retention. Unfortunately, certain anabolic steroids like testosterone, dianabol, and deca durabolin are notorious for aromatizing into estrogen. This will cripple heart health, add water retention, cause gynecomastia, and create a domino effect of side effects like high blood pressure and even insomnia.
- Progestin and dihydronandrolone (DHN) side effects: steroids in the class of 19-nortestosterones (deca durabolin and trenbolone) can cause libido issues and prolactin/progesterone problems. This is an important factor to keep in mind, since many of the prolactin related side effects are very similar to the estrogenic ones, including gynecomastia (bitch tits).
- Dihydrotestosterone effects: DHT derivatives like winstrol, masteron, and others can do a number on head hair follicles, which will result in head hair loss.
Apart from the above mentioned side effects, such problems as acne, mood swings, attitude changes, and prostate enlargement can take place with anabolic steroid use. However, testolone will come with none of those problems.
Anabolic steroids will suppress the HPTA to levels where the pituitary glands are barely functioning or do not work at all. On the other hand, RAD-140 has been shown in studies to be minimally suppressive, and it does not interact with the prostate in the same way as testosterone does.
Stacking and how to use
Testolone can be used as your 'testosterone base' in a steroid cycle, but this is not the only way of using it. The beauty part is that it will give you additional benefits without increasing side effects, so it is definitely a good addition to any steroid cycle. Furthermore, it can also be used as part of a SARMS stack, and if you want additional endurance and fat loss benefits, stack in Cardarine (GW) or Stenabolic (SR9009) with it.
Since it is minimally suppressive, RAD-140 can also be used solo or included in a bridge.
The half life of RAD-140 is estimated to be of 12-18 hours. Thus, once a day dosage would work just fine, but many choose to split dose twice a day.
The proper starting dosage for testolone in men is 10 milligrams (mg) per day, and 5mg per day for females.
Where to find
RAD-140 is available legally as a research chemical only, and most of the products out there have been found to be faked or underdosed. For this reason, I recommend using Testolone (RAD-140) from sarms1.com, as it has been shown to be properly dosed in independent testing.
A bit of experience for you guys. I have seen some people recommend dosages of 20, 30, or even 40mg's a day. This is because RAD-140 is highly faked or underdosed, so the people recommending those dosages are likely selling poor products for cheap prices.
Given the fact that Testolone (RAD140) carries no androgenic effects it is safe for females to use.
Want to know what 300,000 members of Elitefitness think about Testolone (RAD140)? want to discuss RAD? Check out the conversation:
- SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log
- RAD140 still no bloodwork ?
- Before/after photos after using sarms1.com rad140 for a month
- Rad140 and mk-677 cycle
- RAD-140 looks like the strongest sarm ever, any update ?
- Upcoming Stack: SR-9009 and RAD-140
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.