In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out Primobolan (Methenolone), Doses and Side Effects. We discuss:
• We talk about how it came to be chosen by bodybuilders
• Potential side effects and, as we will do in every episode, how to deal with them
• How it can be used as both an oral and an injectable / that there are both versions and which one is best for you (very important)
• We talk about whether or not the legend of it NOT being suppressive is wrong (it DOES cause suppression) and what you can do about that (clue: use N2Generate)
• The difference of how it's used between men (ideally the injectable) and women (super low dose oral) and why
• Just how popular it was 'back in the day' (from the 70's until the 90's) and how many of the big names from then had insider help
• How great it is at holding onto muscle during competition prep and why it can still be used for that
• The issue of it's all too often being faked (and why)
• And it's cost vs effectiveness and why other PEDs are chosen over it
• We also talk about personal preferences and how this can affect your choosing one PED over another (Mobster refers to an example)
• We give examples of great cycles and stacks Primo will fit right into and more...
Link to Evo threads:
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/primobolan
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.