In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check
out a big favourite of many Deca Durabolin. We discuss:
• It's history, profile, what it was used for medically (and why the longer ester was a part of
that) and even other names it's known by
• Potential side effects and, as before, how to deal with them – including it's rep for 'deca
dick' and what the causes and fixes are
• Why it's so popular, especially with bodybuilders and weight limited strength athletes
(found in many competing athletes stacks)
• As always why knowledge of the esters and half lives helps you pick the right PED for
• How long it can stay in trace amounts in your system for a much longer than other PEDs
time and why that might cause issues if you are tested
• Some of the science behind the lab studies suggesting increased collagen synthesis.
• How and why it can make worn joints feel better when on and how you still need to be
• And precisely why Mobster rates it so highly.
• We give examples of great cycles and stacks EQ will fit right into and more...
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/deca-durabolin#history
Link to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on
our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and
entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.