In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out one the original 'blue pill' - Dianabol We discuss:
• It's other names: Methandrostenolone, dbal and dbol and more
• It's history as a PED and original medical use and how, as before, knowing this helps you to know what it'll do for you.
• Why, as it is an oral it is still liver toxic
• Is it worth trying the injectable
• It's bulking and strength aspects and why that happens
• Why it you might now want to use it if you're overweight
• How you still got to the do the work
• 5-8 hour half life and what that means with regards to dosing
• The doses we think work – 30-50mg typical with a high of 100mg a day
• How many weeks you should do a cycle for - 4, 6 or 8?
• The possible side effects: Bloating, acne, hair loss, gyno, back pumps, blood pressure
• And even our own personal experience
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.