In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out an oral only cycle – Turinabol and Anavar. We discuss:
• What would be the best use of these two compounds?
• The advantages and disadvantages of running oral only cycles.
• How highly regarded both are by experts in spite of their lack of 'feeling on'.
• Both have low levels of side effects and we address managing those that do occur.
• How to deal with the potential side effects (the crazy 'var pumps being one example)
• The importance of using an organ protector on oral only cycles
• How to train on them to get the best from them
• Stevesmi discusses the idea of alternate day fasting as means to get into shape plus the additional benefits of fasting. Mobster mentions their protein retention qualities.
• Why it is important to use a trusted source
• And, as always, the optimal doses and cycle lengths
Link to Evo threads:
Link to article on Turinabol:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.