Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

nmarx

Hi. I've been training for 6 months now and have lost 12kg. I currently weigh 57kg and am 1.59m tall.My body fat is 27. I'm struggling to loose my tummy and bum fat no matter what exercise I do, I also stick to a good diet, yet I've come to a stand still in weight loss. A bodybuilding friend of mine recommend I start using winstrol. Can anyone inform me what the effects of these tablets are, and how long it will take to see results. What exactly are the Pro's and Con's of winstrol?

Any other advice on how to loose the body fat, but not loose muscle would also be appreciated.

Thanx.:confused::)

Sorry to tell you this, fat loss is not really about the drugs.

You are aware that Winstrol is an anabolic steroid that some women refer to as 'snakebite' as some get dreadful sides such as a lowered raspy voice, facial hair, hair falling out, brittle nails and enlarged clitoris.

I would recommend you do more research for yourself before you decide to embark on any self-medication.

Six months isn't that long to be training, and I assert most newbies to training are still figuring out how to train with intensity and what works.

If you post up a typical day's diet and your training routine, we would be able see if there are any areas that could be altered so you can attain your goals.

Thanx, I would appreciat any help......I would still like to know the effects of winstrol......I've looked on the web, but there is not much relevant information. Please help with more information.

Breakfast
½ cup of cooked oats / oat bran
1 cup coffee / tea.
1 green apple / ½ grape fruit.

Lunch
1 medium baked/ microwaved sweet potato or potato.
1 150g skinless chicken breast or
hake fillet
1 cup of cooked broccoli.

Dinner
1 150g skinless chicken breast or
hake fillet or chicken stir-fry.
2 cups of cooked broccoli or stir-fry veggies.

Exercise:
Monday; Back and shoulders, weight training and pilates
Tuesday: Stomach and calves, taihbo 1hr
Wednesday: Arms, weight traing
Thursday: Legs weight traing, pilates
Friday: Stomach and calves.

and ever so now and then a bit of cardio....(could up this a bit)

By the way I do have a personal trainer

Last edited:
There are quite a few steroid profiles on the net, and quite a bit of information in the sticky at the top of this forum 'girlies and gear'.

Winstrol also affects collagen synthesis, some people experience problems with their joints and they may find that it affects their skin, no collagen, more wrinkles.

There are never any set responses as people can have a four-fold response to steroids due to the number of steroid receptors and various enzymes that metabolise steroids.

I would recommend you have at least one solid year of training and diet before you consider steroids.

Do you know how many calories you diet is? It looks good.

Have you tried eating 5-6 smaller meals/day?

Are you training with machines or free weights?

A personal trainer can be great, or they can be diabollically bad. One in my gym told women not to train with any dumbells over 4 kg/10 lbs.

I train with free weights. I stay in a small town and the Gym is still old school. I train with 7.5kg - 10kg dumbells.

about the winstrol - each site gives me different information. Is it used for wieght gain or loss?

I train with free weights. I stay in a small town and the Gym is still old school. I train with 7.5kg - 10kg dumbells.

about the winstrol - each site gives me different information. Is it used for wieght gain or loss?

All steroids are for building muscle.

There is an appearance that they burn fat as they induce a temporary state of hyperthyroidism, some more than others, so the increased thyroxine (due to a decrease in thyroxine binding globulin), increases metabolism.

Even people who have taken multiple cycles of steroids will tell you that fat loss is about diet, training, cardio and good sleep.

You should try 5 to 6 small meals a day. You will really ramp up the fat loss that way!

All steroids are for building muscle.

There is an appearance that they burn fat as they induce a temporary state of hyperthyroidism, some more than others, so the increased thyroxine (due to a decrease in thyroxine binding globulin), increases metabolism.

Even people who have taken multiple cycles of steroids will tell you that fat loss is about diet, training, cardio and good sleep.

Thanx for your advise. I think I'll give winny a skip. Hopefully i'll start seeing better results soon. I'm really desperate to loose by tummy and bum flab, so any advise would be appreciated. my arms, calves and back have become nice and firm, but the rest still wobbles.

I.E. With the pregancy of my son, I gained 48kg and am still trying to trim down.

Thanx, I would appreciat any help......I would still like to know the effects of winstrol......I've looked on the web, but there is not much relevant information. Please help with more information.

Breakfast
½ cup of cooked oats / oat bran (1/3 cup Cooked oats, egg whites or add one yolk. Don't have the apple as you don't want the sugar, especially in the morning)
1 cup coffee / tea.
1 green apple / ½ grape fruit.
Meal #2 Here, have a protein shake if you train in the mornings. Post training that is.

Lunch
1 medium baked/ microwaved sweet potato or potato.
1 150g skinless chicken breast or (This is good, but split it into 2 meals)
hake fillet ([COLOR="Red"[/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#001e40]1 cup of cooked broccoli.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=#001e40][FONT=Arial]Dinner[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#001e40][FONT=Arial]1 150g skinless chicken breast or[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#001e40]hake fillet or chicken stir-fry.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#001e40]2 cups of cooked broccoli or stir-fry (veggies.[/COLOR][/FONT] (You need fish in your diet. [COLOR="Red"](Have fish for dinner with green vegetables)[/COLOR])

Exercise:
Monday; Back and shoulders, weight training and pilates
Tuesday: Stomach and calves, taihbo 1hr
Wednesday: Arms, weight traing
Thursday: Legs weight traing, pilates
Friday: Stomach and calves.

and ever so now and then a bit of cardio....(could up this a bit)

By the way I do have a personal trainer

Hi nmarx, and welcome!

As Tat and slat already mentioned getting lean and losing fat is not about drugs, but about nutrition.
You should have 20-30g protein per meal. You need some starchy carbs and grains like brown rice, quinoa, millet, etc

Drink lots of water and green tea.

Welcome to EF!

Tat has explained all the effects of anabolic steroids (in specific mention of winstrol). I too recommend that you get a couple years of training down and your body fat to about 20% or so before considering drug use. Winstrol affects each person differently so all I can do is share my experience. I took a cycle with Anavar for a few weeks and had to stop the cycle. The Winstrol made my joints hurt so bad that I would have trouble getting up out of the floor and I wanted to scream while doing squats. I also had the worse acne on my face, back and chest. I knew this going into it but have had good success with other aas and wanted to give this a try. I highly recommend against it. It is for gaining muscle mass (as are all steroids). Some find that they lose weight due to the metabolism increase as Tat described but most find that they gain weight. You are training harder and your body requires more calories.

You are on the right track....and have received lots of good advice so far. We'd love for you to start a journal and keep your progress here. It is a great way to stay accountable and get amazing advice from the ladies of the board.

I'm not sure what you have available to you but you could try a lega fat burner prior to working out. Do you know what your heart rate stays at during your training sessions? I see that you have a trainer. I'm dissappointed that they have you doing a split routine. That works well for someone who is extremely lean and is working on symmetry. For fat loss a full body or at the least half body training works best. Currently you are hitting a body part once a week. Could you imagine your progress if you could hit that body part 2 - 4x a week? Maybe talk to them about this. I see so many trainers make this mistake - it is old school.

Ok last little advice - know exactly how many calories you are consuming and burning during training on a given day. Calories in / calories out works really well at your level. A heart rate monitor can help you with the cals burning. Create a deficit from your maintenance calorie total and weight will start to come off. You will hit platueas, and they are frustrating as hell, but working through them and sticking to your regimen will bring great results.

I'm sure we have a lot to learn from you as well! Good luck -

Top Bottom