Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I stop taking my Anavar?

BJJ _girl

Hi. I've been taking anavar for about 10 days now. I'm female. It's my first ever cycle. Started with 5mg split in two doses and now on 10mg split in two doses. My muscles are noticeably bigger but squishy. I've lost all definition and I feel like a whale. My ankles are swollen and sore. Is this normal or should I stop taking it? I'm on a strict diet for cutting but it's not curbing my appetite. I'm freaking ravenous all the time.

It could be two things...sounds like you're bloating big time! It could be that your var is actually something else, as it's often faked. Then you could expect the big appetite and bloating. The other thing is you're one of those women who reacts to var with bloating. It's not a given but we do see women on here with that issue.

Thanks for the reply. I've decided to stop taking it. In the last few hours my throat has gotten swollen and it feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. I'm not willing to risk permanent side effects when I'm not even getting any benefits from taking it.

Just another quick question - how quickly will the bloating disappear after I stop taking it? Should it only take a day or two?

Anavar takes a few weeks to establish in your body, could be your body reacting to the change in hormones. I've read from other forums that symptoms like this can subside after 14 or 15 days. There is also a chance as Caligirl said that it can be something else that got sold to you as anavar. It's up to you if you want to give it a few more days to see if your body normalizes. There is always a risk when buying non governed substances, and always a risk when starting a cycle of something that alters hormone levels. If it were my wife, I'd say give it a few more days and monitor her carefully since it's already 10 days in.

Thanks for the reply. I've decided to stop taking it. In the last few hours my throat has gotten swollen and it feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. I'm not willing to risk permanent side effects when I'm not even getting any benefits from taking it.

I'm wondering if you got some dbol. It's a pretty strong reaction. Especially the throat! Good call on stopping it because that's exactly what it feels like. I had a very similar experience with my first supposed var cycle, only it took a bit longer to see the sides. I'd give yourself a week or two but I'd think within a week, your body should have expelled the extra water. Var has a short half life so if it's var, it'll be out of your system within 8 hours.

Keep us posted. I'd like to hear how you make out. I'm glad you shared too. It's such a gamble and you just never know. I hope it clears quickly!

Anavar takes a few weeks to establish in your body, could be your body reacting to the change in hormones. I've read from other forums that symptoms like this can subside after 14 or 15 days. There is also a chance as Caligirl said that it can be something else that got sold to you as anavar. It's up to you if you want to give it a few more days to see if your body normalizes. There is always a risk when buying non governed substances, and always a risk when starting a cycle of something that alters hormone levels. If it were my wife, I'd say give it a few more days and monitor her carefully since it's already 10 days in.

The only thing is her throat is sore and that's a huge red flag. If it were just bloating I'd probably ride it out too for a bit longer. It sure sounds like she got something else. I pushed the envelope on my first cycle of what I thought was var and my voice didn't recover. It's very slight and no one would really know but it did change. I can't sing like I used too (which maybe is a good thing [emoji12]).

Your point is spot on though. There's always a risk!

The only thing is her throat is sore and that's a huge red flag. If it were just bloating I'd probably ride it out too for a bit longer. It sure sounds like she got something else. I pushed the envelope on my first cycle of what I thought was var and my voice didn't recover. It's very slight and no one would really know but it did change. I can't sing like I used too.

That definitely sucks, I'm sorry to hear about that. I only use substances from supplement companies, not that it's a guarantee, just because I'm afraid that I'm going to get something fake or even tainted with something toxic. That drastically limits my options though. That's why when I recently got Mk 677(Ibutamoren) I got it off amazon, and it's made by Blackstone Labs.

Top Bottom