Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member, trying out clen/eph/yohimbine cycle

WrentheBird

My name is Wren,
My stats are:
weight: 105 lbs
Height: 160cm
Body fat: 20.2%

My goals are to become more toned (so become leaner, not to lose weight, but maintain or gain a little and increase lean muscle); have better stamina e.g. be able to run longer, train longer; and be able to weight train with free weights more efficiently/ more easily.

Currently, my training schedule is pretty irregular. I'm a student and after school nanny with a lot of travelling to do with a lot of exams and essays coming up in my immediate future. I like cardio and often use the ZombiesRun! 5K training app, at most 3 or 4 times a week, but recently due to exams I haven't been doing cardio more than once a week.
I use small dumbbells (3lbs) for various arm and leg exercises, 4 sets with 12 reps, and I do between 150-300 crunches, usually bicycle, lower ABS, and Russian twists. I have also started including planks and pushups. Usually after doing cardio.

I struggle with my eating a lot. A lot of binging, often restricting, but I try to eat 3 vegetarian meals a day, mainly Greek salads with apples and oranges for snacks and I also drink low carb and fat protein powder mixed with ice, water, and skimmed milk 2-3 times a day.

I've just ordered clenbuterol and am planning on doing a 2 week cycle starting with 30mg a day and peaking at 90mg. Not sure if I should decrease dosage towards the end of the cycle, there's a lot of contrasting advise out there. I'm also going to be taking taurine supplements to help combat depletion. I'm also considering taking ephedrine (dosage not yet determined) or 10mg yohimbine daily in the 2 weeks I'm off the clen.

Wondering if anyone had any advice.
Thanks.

Top Bottom