Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG advice

Hound509

My wife is struggling to lose baby weight after having our 2nd son and doc wants to put her on HCG.

What's the normal dosing and cycle you guys would recommend?

Also, is there anything you would stack with it to either increase effectiveness or prevent sides?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I personally think hcg only works because they throw you on a stupidly low calorie diet. How long after the birth is she? What has she tried? Has he talked to her about diet?

Thank you! She is ten weeks post and about 50 lbs over her normal weight. Her diet is pretty clean, but our work schedules make getting to the gym difficult.

I thought she should give intermittent fasting a try. I am skeptical about weight loss drugs.

Edit: part of the problem is she never lost all the weight from our first child. Weight Watchers worked in the past for her.

She's 10 weeks postpartum! It takes a good year or longer (for some, it never happens) for most women to return to their pre-baby bodies.
Right now her focus should be on your newborn, getting adequate nutrition especially if breast feeding and getting as much sleep as possible.
Why does her dr want to put her on HCG? Did the doc run blood work?

Her best option right now is to eat whole, filling foods. Lots of protein (about a gram per pound of body weight), adequate fats (.5 grams per pound of body weight and carbs for energy. Getting in enough healthy fats help regulate hormones which is very important after pregnancy.

Does she have any time for the gym? At home work outs? Does she currently exercise?

Yeah, she gained way more with our 2nd baby and the doc is concerned about diabetes.

HGC seems drastic to me. She tries to work out when she can but it's very inconsistent.

Top Bottom