Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen. HELP.

stuk321

Hi ladies. I have some questions about clen. I started my first cycle 9 days ago. Thought i should start with very little dose.
Day 1- 15mcg
DAY 2- 30MCG
DAY 3- 45MCG ( no sides )
DAY 4- 60MCG ) no sides, felt tired and sleepy )
DAY 5-90MCG (I had some headache but it went away couple hours later)
DAY 6-60MCG (decreased the dosage cuz of the headache)
DAY 7-60MCG ( NO sides )
DAY 8 - 90MCG ( 45mcg am 45mcg pm)( no headache no sides, no jittery feelings, no sweating )
DAY 9- 90MCG ( no sides whatsoever )
So my question is that did i get fake clen? and the manufacturer ( LISAR OF THAILAND) doesnt even exist on the internet. Have anyone heard about it?
Ive read that clen supposed to make you sweaty, jittery and you wont even able to sleep. But mine doesnt prevent me from sleepings at all . I can sleep right away after taking it. So i dont know if should increase it up to 120mcg? or just stop it.
Thank you guys :)

If you take a photo of the product you have (IT MUST BE A PHOTO YOU TAKE OF THE BOTTLE YOU HAVE) and post it in the counterfeit forum maybe someone over there is familiar Counterfeit Anabolic Steroids - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

Can't help you with the gear other than try to research it more before you keep upping the dose, could be rat poison you're sticking yourself with or something, y'know?

FView attachment 120383
Here is the picture. Dang girl, you are freaking me out now with that rat poison thing :(

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Let's hope you get some help on the forum.

If you don't get a response soon (12 to 24 hours) contact one of the moderators of that forum by PM (stevesmi or Columbo seem to be in there a lot, they'll steer you right) and express your concerns to them.

Oh, honey don't freak, I made a sort of bad joke about the rat poison, it's just it's a risk when you don't know for sure what the heck you're sticking in your body.

Clen has different effects for everyone, although there are those standard ones that you listed. You may just adjust quicker to it. Your body will adjust. I've used it a couple of times in my early days and never had sleeping issues with it. It does comes with some risks to your heart so always something to keep in mind. There are other similar products out there that some say are more effective with less risk.

Thanks caligirl... I think I'm sticking to 90 for now and see how it goes. So far no sides no nothing. I've lost 5 lbs since the day I started it. Maybe it's because of my diet or Cardio Idk.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom