Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIDEO: Jim Stoppani Seated Barbell Cúrl

Jim Stoppani PhD

Visit JimStoppani.com
Chairman Member
There’s no debating the fact that barbell curls are the best overall mass builder for the biceps. Yet many guys find that when they do the standard barbell curl standing, they feel it more in the forearms and less in the biceps. And consequently their biceps growth is limited. Take a look at this:

It is truly an honor to have you on this forum! Welcome!

I love this exercise, and often forget about them lol...thnaks for the tutorial and reminder!

Now this guy knows how to make a vid

They work too. You'll sit there and do a set and be like wtf this shit isn't doing anything then BAM.....holy shit! Nothing but bicep. Awsomeness. They are a fixture for me now.

The other thing is that these will really truely show you how much work your forearm really does when doing them standing.

Last edited:
Ok I did them except i did it standing so I had to just stop the rep when my forearm was parallel to the floor. I gotta say this hurt like hell and I couldnt use as much weight as the regular curls. really felt like the focus was 100% on the bicep with no let up and it burned. Looks like I gotta use a seat though since the vid hes resting the bar on his thighs for a moment before curling it back up. Gonna keep it in the rotation with regular DB curls and regular barbell curls.

Been doing these+ something my gym owner (Former bber) told me to do, just these two exercises once or twice a week. and im getting stretch marks all over my fucking bis

Top Bottom