Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to weights - Just brought Dumbbells

ExclusiveFFA

Hey all, well... I just bought a set of dumbbells, and I was wondering how I should approach it? About 2 days ago I just went all in with 10kgs, I done as much as I can then waited a little then went back for more, I did that a couple of times and I was weak later on that night.
Definitely feeling the sore arms yesterday and today.
Im not wanting to be absolutely ripped, I just want more muscle on my arms so I can look better and feel more confident in myself.
So I was just wondering if tomorrow I should go all in again? Or approach it all differently?
Im 17 years old and fairly small.

Yeah definitely not. I have pretty bad anxiety, I can hardly stand in a line at the supermarket nevermind work out in front of people

Dont say that. Anxiety is a complete bunch of horseshit. It's the new coverall excuse. You can join a gym and not talk to anyone. They all have slow hours where no one is around. I'm just suggesting it because it will serve you best.

yep, join a gym or get a proper home set up with a few hundred pounds of weight, some benches, dumbbells and barbells. you can do it fairly cheap if you look around for second hand equiptment but save yourself the hassle and join a gym, where a jumper if you need to dont let anxiety be an excuse

Top Bottom