Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Importance of sleep?

mickeyjs95

Alright so I just started a cycle on Monday this week, I worked chest and tri on Monday, the supplement kept me up all night from the caffeine. Ended up staying up for 24 hours after workout before I got sleep. I have been continuing to use the cycle this week orally. But to this day I have not felt any progress and worse then ever. I feel like the lack of sleep ruined the whole cycle already. And my chest is the most stubborn group of my body and been focusing on that. I've been working out since May of last year and just started the cycle. This is my first time I have ever lacked from sleep while training. I know the importance of sleep is. I'm just curios and have a few questions..
1)should I stop the cycle and wait a few days to start again?
2) should I still let the muscle group get a few days rest before working it out again?
3) exactly when should you get sleep after a workout?
4) was my workout useless?
5) what's the best way to bounce back from lack of sleep?

I don't understand this garbled post. Wtf do you need stimulants when you're on steroids? You an air traffic controller or something? Sleep is key in recovery. Roids allows you to recover faster. I don't get why the fuck people use energy drinks to get pumped for workouts. You should be looking forward to and planning your workout the second the last one ends. So having a rapid heart beat and sweating are not conducive to recovery and muscle growth. Take 2 days off and start over. No stimulants, unless it's morning coffee.

Yes, you need to get off the cycle immediately. You have absolutely no idea what your doing which can be extremely harmful to your permanent health!

A number of physical problems can interfere with your ability to fall or stay asleep. For example, arthritis and other conditions that cause pain, backache, or discomfort can make it difficult to sleep well.

Stop cycling for few days and start noticing that whether you can sleep better after leaving it or not. I think cycling is the main issue behind your problem.

It's a CRITICAL factor to making gains. You recover and grow when you sleep and rest,,if this is lacking your gains are going to suffer.

Top Bottom