Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with workout routine for skinny guy

jr350

I'm 5'11 146lbs 32 years old I have been skinny my whole life tried doing workouts on my own never really got any results so I got discouraged I'm trying my first test cycle and I'm looking for the best workout I can get to bulk any advice would be appreciated
Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness

If you weigh 146lbs and have no idea what kind of workout you should be doing then you shouldn't be touching steroids..

Regardless of how stupid of an idea I think it is, post your current workout plan

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You need to eat in a calorie surplus to grow. Its not rocket science.

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Monday
chest
Incline DB
DB Flyes
Flat BB
Decline DB
Pushups

Tuesday
Legs
Calf Raise
Curl
Extension
Squats
Hack Squat/Trap Bar

Wednesday
Back/Traps
Deadlift
One Arm DB Row
Bent BB Rows
Lat Pulldown
T-Bar Row

Thursday
Arms
Preacher Curls
Standing French Press
Push Downs
Hammer Curls
BB Curls
Close Grip Bench

Friday
Shoulders
Military Press
Seated DB Press
Front Raise
Upright DB Rows
Reverse DB flys

Rest sat sun
I'm eating 4000 calories a day now normally it was 3000
test 250mg 2x a week Tuesday am Friday pm

I'm not going into this blind I have family members that are bodybuilders but they're only a a couple of them and there are thousands you on here so I figured I would get more information here

I see nothing wrong with that routine.. it might be a bit advanced but it's a typical bodybuilding routine.

Thank you for the input

I will say that you should split up back and legs day. maybe take a day off between because if you are doing them right it will be extremely taxing on your body.. also you really don't need an arms day. Not at 150lbs. Add tris to back day a nd bis to chest. That extra day off your should stuff your face. You grow when you rest not in the gym

Thanks for the info guys I'm about two weeks in and up 11lbs and I'm loving it for the first time in my life my pants are tight and not falling off my skinny ass

Top Bottom