Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, I Lost My Personal Trainer

jugarelly

Well, I got a call from my PT today and found out that the gym owner wasn't paying his taxes and the gym was seized by the IRS. So, my trainer is out of a job, and I'm out the $1200 I prepaid for all my sessions. For the first time in quite a while, I'm responsible for putting my own routine together, and I need help.

Any advice or links to programs would be greatly appreciated. I'm already strong and pretty big in my arms and shoulders. My legs are also in pretty good shape. However, I've always had developmental problems with my chest and back; especially my chest. So, any routines focused on building up those areas would be great. I'll have access to pretty much anything I need, and I'm pretty experienced with weight training. My stats are below in case the information is helpful in making a recommendation.

Height: 6'1''
Weight: 193
Body Fat: Low (Not sure exactly what it is; probably around 10-11)

Thanks in advance.

sorry about the $ you lost, but most PT's are morons so dont sweat it. Read and research on here and youll learn everything you need to to make gains

Top Bottom