Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extramile Appreciation Thead

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Great dude. Very helpful. Dedicated. Knows way more shit than I did when I was 15. Plus he holds a bench press record for his age in his country.

for sure one of my favorite guys on here want to see some more lifting videos from him though! He needs to stop getting injured so he can deadlift and squat more!

thanks to EM for always boosting my confidence!!!! People who are white and want to look tan usually stand next to me, but now i have someone to stand next to to make me look tan.

Jk bro hahaha- You've come a hell of a long way and taught me a lot. Thanks!

Never better i've been talking to EM outside EF, the gym is going great and so is my bartending job lol. How are you Josh?

Never better i've been talking to EM outside EF, the gym is going great and so is my bartending job lol. How are you Josh?

Awesome man.. glad to hear things are falling into place for you.. I've been pretty good- off to college in late August, training has been going nicely, and life has been pretty fun :)

Awesome man.. glad to hear things are falling into place for you.. I've been pretty good- off to college in late August, training has been going nicely, and life has been pretty fun :)

not to mention jdid's squat and deadlift has been shooting up, he pulled 355 a little while ago

Top Bottom