Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6'4" 150lbs Ectomorph

Blueeyeskeenan

Title basically explains what I am working with, I am very tall, but very skinny, I don't have really any fat to lose but I'm looking to get ripped, I have a very very fast metabolism, I eat a lot, and I'm willing to do what it takes to get a nice ass body pretty quick, or as fast as I can get it to be. I am 17, 6'4", 150lbs, I just started working out about 2 weeks ago, doing upper body, lower body, off, upper, lower, off, off, & repeat. I just bought GNC Amplified Mass XXX yesterday, and I'm hoping using this post workout and right after bed will help me gain the mass, and start filling in my muscles, I don't mind bad or good critique, I just need some advice because I'm super skinny and I'm looking to get big as fuck. Mainly for my upper body so it can look nice but all around body would work too, any help, different routines, anything would work. I have some equipment so I don't go to the gym, bowflex, ab wheel, pull up bar, and my body weight, please and thanks!

Your genetics will play against you. It's not impossible but you'll have to work for it. You will need to eat a shit ton for one and build a sturdy foundation before you "get big as fuck" take your time doing that. The coliseums weren't built in a day you know what I mean! Also skip cardio.

Welcome to the Elite Fitness forums blueeyes! Like delusion said, skip or minimize cardio and eat lots of food. I'd recommend figuring out exactly how many calories you're typically eating each day, then increase that amount by 500 calories daily. Also, the Amplified Mass XXX is a nice step in the right direction - most ectomorphs don't get enough protein for their body weight (i.e. 1-1.5 grams per pound). Make sure that you're eating at a consistent rate each day so that your body always has nutrients to combat that fast metabolism.

As for training, you can still make decent gains without a gym membership, but keep in mind that compound lifts like bench, deadlifts and squats have a bigger impact on generating more testosterone and GH in your body, versus isolation exercises like curls, shrugs, leg extensions and cable exercises.

Guys, for health's sake don't skip cardio, just keep it short sharp and intense. HIIT like a tabbata or rugby style sled push' scan help boost test as well as keeping the ticker in good shape.

At my gym we have a variable resistance rope machine. Some HIIT on that pumps my body up mentally and really finishes off an upper body day nicely. Absolute lick out though!

Last edited:
Eating every two hours and weight training with minimal cardio will
help you put on size. Plenty of protein and carbs with good fats.

Top Bottom