Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo! Tell me I won't get ripped up?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickgericke1996

Okay guys so I'll tell you a little about myself since there's always that dick that asks for your stats lolol I'm 18 200 sum odd pounds 6"0 and have been working out for like a year or 2 I've been doing shitloads of research on steroids . And I'm finally taking on a cycle for the summer . I'm taking cooler testosterone enanthate 10 amupules 250 mg , winstrol 100x10mg , d Bol 100x10mg , I got a 100mg tren e and 200mg test cypionate . I also bout 3 ampules of pharmacy grade sust250 to mix in the cycle . I figured I would take te Cooper test as a base for however long at 500mg a week with d Bol as a kickstart at around 20-30 mg and take the sust250 with it every week until they are gone . I figured do it in the beginning of the cycle so by the end the longer estered test is not in my system for post cycle . Okay continuing lolol I will then switch halfway Down my cycle to winstrol as an oral still at 500 mg of test and be taking 200 mg cypionatie and the 100 mg tren e to polish off the gains . I don't know I might hold on to the tren e and test mix because I'm a noob as you would say and from what I hear its a very harsh drug and should not be taken lightly I honestly don't think I'm ready but my 18 year old brain is telling me FUCKING DO IT! But I'm GAnna be safe first time Round at least modestly safe . Before you ask I do now about on cycle assist , therapys , post cycle therapys all that . So please don't try to quiz me . I just want to know what maybe I can expect with this cycle and or if adding the 3 sust250 ampules to the cycle would work or be a problem . I have an idea of what dosages to take but since I'm running all these different compounds I just wanted to know what dosages you guys have had good experiences with. Oh yea one more thing if you think this cycle is crazy then I agree! Espacially for a first timer ! I mean I've tryed winstrol and anadrol in the past but never test but if your wondering why I'm being risky it's cause I was recently diagnosed with hep c at my early age.... As sad as it is I don't give a fûck so I'm not really too concerned with my health to be honest I plan on living on TRT and living a short life thanks guys

Dude im 16 so im not going to say dont do gear but that is a horrible first cycle!!
If you wanna cut up id go
Test e 500mg 1-12
Winstol 50mg ed 8-14

Pct

Start day after last winny tab.

Clomid 50 25 25
Nolva 40 40 20 20
Daa 3 grams ed

Most people will tell you no orals at all first cycle and just go test e but imo this is a decent first cycle for your goals and seems as the winny is at the ebd youll get a chance to see how test effects you.

Save the rest of the gear for future cycle.

I have done an anadrol cycle and a winstrol 2 week trial . In the past I've tryed epistane prohormomes amd m sten and 1andro prohormones by iron mag labs

Re read it. But youve still never ran test so you have no idea how you will react on it + with hep c (sorry to hear about it) you will go toxic as fuck with all those orals, youll probably have a hard time keeping your food down you will be that toxic and if you cabt keep food down no amount of gear will get you gains

It is common for people to lose appetite on test? I can deff eat lmaoo . I was always a big eater idk if that makes a difference to someone who is not lol I've had a test injection by my friend at one point only 1 . Idk what dose but I had no adverse reaction. I didn't even feel the shot tbh lolol other then my ass hahah it was sore as shit for days

No test will increase most people appetite but the orals will be harsh on an already damaged liver so its not the appetite so much that will be affected but more that your liver will be so toxic it wont cope with the food and you will end up throwing it back up.
Having said that i dont know the severity of your hep c so it may be alright but definitely keep that in mind. Diet is key to putting on size

Thanks man. And I will leave the tren e and test e mix out for the cycle but I still want to use the winstrol test and dbol for the cycle how would you run it? And can I incorporate those sustanon ampules? Is that dangerous in any way? To add an extra250 mg to my test e at 500 ? But only for 3 weeks? Thanks for the tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom