Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would 300 mg eq for 8 weeks do anything?

Not to be rude at all because I dont know nearly as much as half the people on this board...Cant you use the SEARCH function bro. Theres literally almost a thousand posts on EQ. Will this do anything for me?...what a dumb question, its a steroid, of course its gonna do something ...hmmm

sorry man

Not to be rude at all because I dont know nearly as much as half the people on this board...Cant you use the SEARCH function bro. Theres literally almost a thousand posts on EQ. Will this do anything for me?...what a dumb question, its a steroid, of course its gonna do something ...hmmm_

GODAMN!!!!! MIKE PIKE

i did many searches and i could never find much on 300 mg eq

just shove it!!!!!!:mad:

search for eq dosage, you get like 20 threads, 1 or 2 are only useful, i feel EQ is a steroid that not to many people post about, apposed to dinabol

i feel this post can help out me and other newbiess on the board, if i dint ask it, then they would ask it, !!!

Im new to this ok, please dont flame me bro for such a simple question!!!!!:jamesbond

my cycle

-------eq-------------dbol---------------primo---------------sust
wk1--400mg/wk--50mg/d------------0mg------------250mg/wk
wk2--300mg/wk--50mg/d------------0mg--------------0mg
wk3----300mg/wk--50mg/d------------0mg--------------0mg
wk4----300mg/wk--50mg/d------------0mg--------------0mg
wk5----300mg/wk--50mg/d------------0mg--------------0mg
wk6----300mg/wk--0mg/d------------300mg--------------0mg
wk7----300mg/wk--0mg/d------------0mg/wk------------0mg
wk8----300mg/wk--0mg/d------------0mg/wk------------0mg

post cycle clomid
im 6ft, 19 yes old, 185 lbs

taking liver protectors and a ton of protien, how does it look?

Looks ok, but I'd drop the primo and sust, there's really no point in throwing those in there. Save them for another cycle, unless this will be the only cycle you're going to run (yeah right!:p ) And 50mg of d-bol for 5 weeks might be a little much for your first cycle. I'd start at 30mg/ED and see how that works. I'd also taper off the d-bol a bit.

Good luck!
B-10

Top Bottom