Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and HGH Fragment

They can take it. I've heard mixed results on hgh frag, there are better choices out there. But if you are set on using it, she can start at 200mcg, 3x per day, moving up to 200mcg 5x per day. (Hope you don't mind a lot of injections) It has to be taken away from food, (fasted). I know some people who just dose it in the morning before fasted cardio. Like I said earlier, if she's taking it just for fat loss, there are better choices that are easier to administer.

Shed some stubborn stomach fat before next cycle for me and for the wife she works out 5 days a week but still has some stomach fat (2 kids) and wants to lean out.

HGH Frag can be great for women. My ex loved it and has tried quite a few peptides (it was her fav). You don't need to inj at multiple times per day. Sure if someone done fasting injecting it through the day would be great. But for most I would recommend twice daily shots of 250mcg so each 5mg vial lasts 10 days. It needs to be injected when fasted so pre morning cardio/training is the best way. Another shot later in the day would be great too.

The whole point of HGH Frag is to release fatty acids for them to be burnt off. If you eat food or don't burn them off when active it is pretty pointless to take. This is why I mainly recommend it to people who fast.

Other alternatives would be cjc no dac and ipamorelin or hexarelin. Then you have fat burners such as clenbuterol (low doses to be used).

Really appreciate it Elvia I also have CJC 1295 with Dac along with the HGH fragment and both are 5 MG. How much sterile water do I need to use for each? Once again really appreciate it.. I am gonna be running both of them and was thinking to run the CJC at 4 mg per week?

Top Bottom