Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol

iamcdn said:

var and primo are fake too much, it doesn't sound like he knows too much about juice, especially enough to know what is fake (i could be wrong thouhg)

Don't talk in a condescending manner to me. If you think I don't know about juice, think twice. I've done more juice and prepared more people for shows (and of course regular bodybuilders) then you will ever have. If you think I don't know what's fake go to
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4
check out my stickies....let me repeat myself IT'S CHEAPER TO COUNTERFIT WINSTROL THAN ANAVAR that's a FACT! and if you do not know that, don't try to sound smart by putting anyone down.

Mr.X

ummmmm, id never even dream of talking condesending towards you, are you kidding me? i respect you more than anyone on this board for diet and nutrition, and you even make great posts on gear. i was watching out for, highsidin, make sure he doesn't put his gf on faked gear

jesus, x i got your back ;)

hey, i have a question though now.

it may be cheaper to produce winstrol compared to var. but what is more profitable for them to counter?

iamcdn said:
hey, i have a question though now.

it may be cheaper to produce winstrol compared to var. but what is more profitable for them to counter?

Winstrol is more profitable, I will tell you why.....

this is the latest cost for W: (just got this today for you)

Stanaozolol USP24 $ 4750 /kg
Oxandrolone USP23 $ 9600 /100g

You see the difference is PRICE is amazing, and winstrol can sell very comparable to anavar. Winstrol has a much higher profit margin. Even if real ingredients are used....

Again, there is no definite answer, but from what I've seen and after my many years of experienced I've noticed a higher rate of winstorl counterfiting than anavar.

Mr.X

Top Bottom