Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol tablets first cycle

Kenz

I want to start my first cycle of Winstrol tablets, but i'm not sure if the dosage is ok
In the first week - starting with 15mg/day(i want to see how I feel)
Week 2-5 - 20mg/day
Week 6-7 - 25mg/day
I also want to use Liv 52 to protect my liver
I'm 23 years old, 1.75m, 62 kg
What do you think of this cycle?
After how many months i can start another cycle?

I think you should train a little longer naturally and build some soild LBM before turning the AAS.

Do some research here on EF. It will help you out big time and you will feel good about things when you choose to start aas. That is a shitty first cycle.

i've been training for an year and a half...and gain only 6 kg
tried different types of training, combinations of groupes, cycling the carbs, eating lots of carbs&proteins, 2000-2400calories/day
my big problem is the time: can't train continous for 5 or 6 months and more, what i'm gaining in 3 months, i loose it in one...

i've been training for an year and a half...and gain only 6 kg
tried different types of training, combinations of groupes, cycling the carbs, eating lots of carbs&proteins, 2000-2400calories/day
my big problem is the time: can't train continous for 5 or 6 months and more, what i'm gaining in 3 months, i loose it in one...

Do not let drugs take the place of a solid diet and work ethic. You need to stay strict with the a solid weight lifting regiment and get much more experience. Your diet also needs a drastic overhaul. Honestly bro, just don't do it. The winstrol isn't worth it. Get everything in check and then we can hook you up with a MUCH better 1st cycle. There are plenty of people who are going to help you out with this on these foru,s.

Goodluck and be smart!

I know that "Zambon" produce Winstrol
Can i expect to find other producers?
I've found "Strombafort" (containing "Stanozolol"), produced by "Balkan Pharmaceuticals".

Last edited:
Top Bottom