Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Pain

Alright yall can anyone help me out with this...my girlfriend just pinned my glute and when she pulled the needle out blood squirted all over her..my ass basically pissed blood. Wtf. There was already a little ball on my butt where I've been pinning, and I think she pinned into it. How bad is this? It hurt like hell

Alright yall can anyone help me out with this...my girlfriend just pinned my glute and when she pulled the needle out blood squirted all over her..my ass basically pissed blood. Wtf. There was already a little ball on my butt where I've been pinning, and I think she pinned into it. How bad is this? It hurt like hell

It happens. She hit a vein. That doesn't mean she injected into a vein but she lacerated one. It's not a huge deal. Aspirating helps lessen the chance of that happening but it can still happen. You have a nicked vein and the pressure behind it of a foreign substance taking up space (the gear you just injected)just can make that blood shoot out like it's coming out of a syringe.

It happens. She hit a vein. That doesn't mean she injected into a vein but she lacerated one. It's not a huge deal. Aspirating helps lessen the chance of that happening but it can still happen. You have a nicked vein and the pressure behind it of a foreign substance taking up space (the gear you just injected)just can make that blood shoot out like it's coming out of a syringe.

Damn man I appreciate the help...Are you positive that happened because I really think it's because she pinned into the golf ball knot in my ass. Maybe not though, however the knot has gotten much bigger and its not noticable just by looking, but theres a really big knot now thats about the size and shape of a piece of raw chicken (cant think of anything else). Its real hard but its not noticable just from looking at my ass (it doesnt poke out)

Damn man I appreciate the help...Are you positive that happened because I really think it's because she pinned into the golf ball knot in my ass. Maybe not though, however the knot has gotten much bigger and its not noticable just by looking, but theres a really big knot now thats about the size and shape of a piece of raw chicken (cant think of anything else). Its real hard but its not noticable just from looking at my ass (it doesnt poke out)

First, feel the spot you're going to inject and feel for lumps. If you feel one, don't inject there. It's a good way to get an abcess and even a sterile abcess (which you may have) is a pain in the ass (no pun intended). Try to get rid of it - hot compresses, then have your girl massage the lump really hard for about 10-15 minutes. Do this 2x per day for a few days and see if that helps. It likely will. But again, don't keep injecting into the same spot and for crying out loud DRINK THE WINNY!!!!!

First, feel the spot you're going to inject and feel for lumps. If you feel one, don't inject there. It's a good way to get an abcess and even a sterile abcess (which you may have) is a pain in the ass (no pun intended). Try to get rid of it - hot compresses, then have your girl massage the lump really hard for about 10-15 minutes. Do this 2x per day for a few days and see if that helps. It likely will. But again, don't keep injecting into the same spot and for crying out loud DRINK THE WINNY!!!!!

Alright I appreciate all the helpI will do that. But I would much rather inject it, but I deffinetly need to get some more injection spots. Do you know anything about the pain that comes after pinning your thigh with Winstrol? I know delts are rediculously painful but everyones different so idk. If the thigh pain is unbearable after I pin tomorrow I guess I will just have to drink it.

Alright I appreciate all the helpI will do that. But I would much rather inject it, but I deffinetly need to get some more injection spots. Do you know anything about the pain that comes after pinning your thigh with Winstrol? I know delts are rediculously painful but everyones different so idk. If the thigh pain is unbearable after I pin tomorrow I guess I will just have to drink it.

IF, I were going to pin winny (still don't know why you prefer that) I would backfill an insulin pin and hit the hip flexor. That's my favorite injection spot by far. The reality is though that suspensions hurt. The powder isn't dissolved so it's going to cause more irritation and hurt more. Hips, I have found, are pretty painless so I'd reccomend you try that. Back filling an insulin syringe helps by causing less scar tissue but you have to be sure and only inject in a very lean area of your body as the needle is only 5/8" long.

I'm new here, but I think its hard on your liver whether you shoot it or drink it, its still a methylated aas. Don't drink, if you can't handle that, pick a non-methylated (spelling?) aas.

IF, I were going to pin winny (still don't know why you prefer that) I would backfill an insulin pin and hit the hip flexor. That's my favorite injection spot by far. The reality is though that suspensions hurt. The powder isn't dissolved so it's going to cause more irritation and hurt more. Hips, I have found, are pretty painless so I'd reccomend you try that. Back filling an insulin syringe helps by causing less scar tissue but you have to be sure and only inject in a very lean area of your body as the needle is only 5/8" long.

Hmm ill look more into it. thanks. Im probably going to switch to 1cc EOD either way

Top Bottom