Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol or lcarnitine ?

Zetsuai

So, Am gonna take one of this injections am 32 years old 90 kg (yeah am a bit fat ) hehehe , anyways i have being doing diet and working out for a wile (more than a year ) and i want to just see a change i do need to loss weight, what would you recommend? take in mind i will take one of then so recommending not to do it wont help hehehe .. I would think someone here can help me understand the differences and may be help me pick one that will mostly improve and show me some change faster and or healthier ? Also Dianabol its an option as well but wont that make me to fat? or will it make me big on muscles? please help:artist:

neither will do a thing for your fat loss

winny you will dry out and harden, but how exactly do you harden up fat? yeah you can't!

but yeah go for it man, you will see exactly what i'm talking about

Hello i was looking for information and may be an advised , i don't know many people who can advised me on this and you seem to know your shit ..
Anyways a, 32 year old and i weight 209lbs ,510 tall .

I have gone to the gym for more than a year now in hopes well to be healthy and feel better about myself hopefully someday to look at the mirror and no hate my body ..

I have a co worker who was telling me about Dianabol (pills ) , Winstrol ( injection ) and L- Carnitina (injection)..
Now seems like may be L Carnitina would be the best to loss body fat , but at the same time Dianabol seems like a good option to gain muscle and look good at a may be faster rate ..

I know that a good Diet and Cardio and some weight lifting would be the best option but i would love to take a product and may be idk see a real change for a change , and alsot to have a bit of boost on energy .

I am completely ignorant on this matter and i would appreciate some advised from the experts hehehe.

BTW i was also considering getting proteins like ISO may be , but they are expensive for me and am not sure how well it will do comparing it to this kind of products ..

In advance Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.

^^^ steroids aren't magic pills man. you realize most people who use steroids still look like shit

nothing you mentioned will burn fat.

you need to eat less and exercise more first

also 1 year in the gym is nothing, it takes years to build quality muscle. if you refuse to accept this then just give up now

i've been lifting for 20 years+ and I still am not where i want to be and neither is anyone else. i still strive to improve more and more

Steroids will do nothing for fat loss.

You need to track what you are eating and eat 500-700 calories less than you burn. Do that over time and you will lose fat. You have to do it every single day though. No screwing off on the weekends.

Top Bottom