Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WINSTROL oil or water based?

The oilly EQL winny, for me, is completly uninjectable. The pain and the swelling after an inject that lasts for up to a week completely outweighs any benefit that I would get from it. Other people may have had different experiences however . . . IronFist seems to be doing alright with it.
Anyone know why the EQL winny says "not for oral use" on the label? If it's still a 17aa, can't it be digested?

jacopomiller said:
The oilly EQL winny, for me, is completly uninjectable. The pain and the swelling after an inject that lasts for up to a week completely outweighs any benefit that I would get from it. Other people may have had different experiences however . . . IronFist seems to be doing alright with it.
Anyone know why the EQL winny says "not for oral use" on the label? If it's still a 17aa, can't it be digested?

I guess it may depend on the type of oil used. The winny and the winny/suspension combo don't bother me in the least but I did get very bad reactions from the T400 and the first batches of QV cyp. I know other guys who were the exact opposite...

tempest2003 said:
which is less painful? the oil or water based? im looking at getting some 50mg/ml 20ml for 50 bucks, just dunno if i should get water or oil, anyone? thx!

I never knew that thre was a oil based winni???? Apparently there is. My gut feeling is it's going to be a bitch to shoot and it's going to be quite uncomforatble.... just my .02

Top Bottom