Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol for beginner

BIGJuice

I am 19, 5'9" 185lbs and want to find something that won't stunt growth like test. I have already done one cycle of Thai Anabol. I am looking for a safe injectable or oral that will not stunt growth and improve vascularity. Any suggestions? thanks.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that the excessive amounts of androgens is what "stunts growth" or fuses the endings of bones or whatever.
So pretty much any AAS should do it, including the anabol you already did.

It's increased estrogen that's that cause. Since an abundance can prematurely close the your growth plates. Having said that there are quite a few people I know that juiced in h.s. and still grew. It's not an exact science although I would like to think that taking too much aromatizable androgens at such a young age would stunt growth.

BIGJuice said:
I am 19, 5'9" 185lbs and want to find something that won't stunt growth like test. I have already done one cycle of Thai Anabol. I am looking for a safe injectable or oral that will not stunt growth and improve vascularity. Any suggestions? thanks.

You gotta do a lot more reading my young friend.

If your worried about stunted growth then your too young to even touch anything

Best advice read up until your growing is done then you will know yourself what to take

Top Bottom