Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

William llewellyns Anabolics book

ytown25

Is this book any good? just looking around for some solid info on ass to learn as much as I can. Any sugg?? Thx

Its a very good book for the technical aspects of gear and ancillaries, also gives good practical advice. But dont look for it to give you any sources to buy gear.
The 10th edition is on amazon for like $10

I buy them just because I collect them. I've always like the idea and concept of the books but dont always agree with 100% the way
its written.

I have Anabolics 2006, 2009 and Underground Anabolics by Llewellyn. All three are absolutely fantastic as resources for AAS information. As Nelson says, the only real issue with them I have is his outdated PCT.

Look at the stickies on pct. Nelson Montana lays out the best pct.. Thought it was not legit.. My buddy got hurt and gave me. HCGgenerate, unleashed, post cycle.. I ran that as pct. the best I have every felt. Oh and I threw in osta.. But love the new pct. I don't feel like watching Oprah all day..

Top Bottom