Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will some of us die younger because of steroid use?

Some of you mention that fact that theirs many variables that may affect the length of time here on earth. I think the question does and should only relate directly to AAS. My 2 cc's, absolutely Yes. AAS will place stress on the liver,heart, Kidneys, we all know that....Do we care?......................." No such thing as free lunch fellas!

Peyomp said:

I consider a risk, just like smoking. I quit smoking. So maybe I'm even? ;)

Since I quit competitive swimming I fell into a habit of drinking, smoking, smoking weed, doing drugs, and eating like shit.

Since I've started working out, I eat better than 90% of the world, I drink 2-3x a year, don't smoke bud, and don't use drugs. I feel that with two cycles I'm still ahead of where I would be had I continued what I was doing.

a while back, nobody though exercise was an important factor in health. Why would you want to raise your HR to more than twice it's normal rate? Why would you want to raise your systolic BP so dramatically? Why would you want to increase your O2 uptake so much?

Back before the 60s, if you saw someone running down the street, you wondered why they were in a rush...people didn't run just to run. There are always new studies that come out, proving things are good for you. As of right now, there are a few things that could be good for you, could be bad for you...we just don't know the long term effects yet. Steroids is definitely one of those things.

An example of something like this is that about 60 years ago, it was thought that estrogen replacement for post-menopausal women without progestins was safe...but years down the road it was found that this drastically increased the risk for cervical cancer. Messing with your hormones is risky business...thats why you gotta make sure you do your research and no just come onto this board for all your info. Check out the recent studies, read articles, read texts, etc...You gotta find out the safest way to get where you want to be...and then you gotta know the risks and benefits...then make your choice.

I hate to see people who don't know shit about hormones injecting this shit into their bodies...without even stopping to think about exactly what is going on inside your body once you inject it. Same for supplements...if you do a little research you'll find out that most of the supplements everyone takes are not only relatively worthless, but could be doing more harm than good.

Research people...RESEARCH!

Its not how long you live but how you live your life that counts

Who cares if you die younger? Do you really want to be a crappy assed 87 year old with arthritis and senility?

Burn the candle twice as bright and be prepared to pay the price.

I think alot of you guys are just rationalizing...not saying steroids will kill you...but don't just blow it off...give it a thought.

Let me just add this to the conversation...

a bodybuilding diet is NOT a healthy diet...massive amounts of meat and food is not good for you. It's better than the obese man's diet...and Steroids are better for you than Heroin...

So you shorten your life by 3-5 years...if that...big deal.

Self administered Steroid use is NOT healthy and never will be.

Peyomp: If you have doubts, go with your gut. There are those who would argue it's not worth risking your health to impress people you don't even know with the size of your muscles. Your health is worth far more, believe me.

Top Bottom