Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Shouldn't Steroid Use In Professional Sports Be Okay

Latimer said:
I'm talking reals sports too, not bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding shouldn't be drug free then? What about wresting, WWF, etc...

Just curious...

B True

Well wrestling, the sports entertainment variety, I don't see a problem with steroid use, since i don't consider that a real sport either.

I think it's basically accepted that all the pro BB'ers are juicing. I don't see a problem with that. The so called natural competitions is a different ball game. If it was truly natural then I wouldn't want to see steroids come into play there either. But we all know that a lot of them aren't natural at that level either.

There's nothing we can do about it, but in a Utopian world, i'd like to see drug free sports competition. I'm not saying that BB'ing doesn't take as much dedication and commitment like what i call the "real" sports. It just doesn't come across as a true sport in my eyes. You could argue that beauty pagents are a sport if you consider BB'ing to be a sport. I mean it still takes skill to get to the pro sporst level to begin with, but like in the case with baseball. All the old timers records are getting shattered and it's no secret why.

Because the Church Lady has said,

"Steroids, bad...bad."
"Hmm, what are you on Mr. Tyson?? Could it be Satanobol??"

Latimer: Good post. I definately see where you are comming from. I still see myself in a sport where gear use will probably become a part of my training especially in the pro ranks. That will be another decision that I will have to make though. I don't have a problem with others using it...even if they beat me because they did and I didn't.

B True

BoneCruncher said:
The reason is to avoid a trap in which only athletes who use performance enhancing drugs can compete at that level leaving determained kids no other options than to start using steroids.

It's already been like that for years. How do you think Olympians keep breaking world records? the human body can only go so far all natural. In running events, that potential was realized decades ago. All the athletes now play the game of catch me if you can, and aim at beating the tests. Any drug test can be beat.

I do not want to see pro sports like athletics allow steroids, ECA etc because otherwise NO-ONE will be able to have a career in sports without using them. And some of these can be real bad for you if you're not careful.

The person I'm thinking of is not the world-class sprinter who has a responsible coach who knows how much steriod use is too much, but the college kid who wants to make the track team and knows everyone else is juicing, and whose coach won't let him on the team if he doesn't beat the juicers at their own game. Who's to say he won't take a shitload of something that'll kill him?

circusgirl

2 ton hoss said:
OK, HEAR ME OUT. PROFESSIONAL SPORTS ARE GAMES IN WHICH CONTESTANTS PLAY AMONG SET RULES. IN BASEBALL, THERE ARE A BUNCH OF RULES ON THE FIELD. IN FOOTBALL, THE SAME GOES. IN SWIMMING OR RUNNING, THE RULES ON THE FIELD ARE EVEN SIMPLER.

ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE THE ATHLETE WALKS ON THE FIELD SHOULD BE IRRELEAVNT.

SO, I SAY, LET THESE ATHLETES USE AS MUCH FUCKING JUICE AS THEY WANT TO. THE CONTEST IS TO SEE WHO CAN RUN THE FASTEST, NOT WHO CAN RUN THE FASTEST WITHOUT USING STEROIDS.

NOT TO MENTION ALL SORTS OF BIZARRE SUPPLEMENTS ARE PERFECTLY OK AN NOT FROWNED UPON...YET STEROIDS GET THIS HORRIBLE REP.

LET THE ATHLETES PUMP AS FULL OF HGH AS THEY WANT TO.

LET THEM PUMP AS FULL OF EPO AS THEY CAN FUCKING AFFORD.

THEN LET THEM COMPETE WITHIN THE RULES OF THE SYSTEM.

We live in fuck up society.

I mean, if a woman can get a false penis made and be prescribed hormones to help her become a man, and if a man can be prescribed hormones to grow breasts after his sex change operation, then why can't a man be given hormones to help him grow a little extra muscle?

In this country, a man can become a woman but it's against the law to become more of a man. It's really silly when you think about it. You can go get artificial pec implants, but you're not allowed to use a hormone that would help you grow your own pecs.

Sport without drugs? Why not, but it sure would be boring to see sprinters run 10,23sek. and slower in Olympic finals.

Re: Re: Why Shouldn't Steroid Use In Professional Sports Be Okay

SSAlexSS said:

We live in fuck up society.

I mean, if a woman can get a false penis made and be prescribed hormones to help her become a man, and if a man can be prescribed hormones to grow breasts after his sex change operation, then why can't a man be given hormones to help him grow a little extra muscle?

In this country, a man can become a woman but it's against the law to become more of a man. It's really silly when you think about it. You can go get artificial pec implants, but you're not allowed to use a hormone that would help you grow your own pecs.

That's right ladies and gentlemen - A FUCKED UP SOCIETY! Think about it some more.. Let's fucking see, Tylenol and alcohol is more toxic to the liver then orals... Smoking is by far the deadliest - clinically proven form of legal drug use.. As stated above - sex change operations and all the fucking chemicals involved is A-OK... God Damn this is bullshit!

AAS's where developed for wasting diseases/etc.. That's people who are fucked clinically. Funny thing is, despite some side effects, it doesn't knock clinically ill people over dead. Why on fucking earth would a fine tuned athlete critically affect his/her health with AAS use??????? Fucking WHY? How many god damn obese people do we have in this nation? They sit in their fucking lazy boy, eat some ice cream and cheeto's with a twinkie in each pocket (are those your twinkies or are you just glad to see me) and wag their finger at athletes and body builders. I can hear them now... "I can't believe their so ... mmmmph,smack,chew.. stupid, poisoning their .... smack,chew,belch... bodies like that!"

Also, the media continues to propigate the myth that steroids are cheating - FUCK NO they aren't. If they are then hard training and protein should be banned as well because it gives them an unfair advantage over fat asses like John Cruk.

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

Top Bottom