Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you guys use Sustanon instead of Cyp, Enan, or Omna???

MadMachine

I don't get it. Costs a butt load, takes forever too get going, and puts about the same amount of water on you as Cyp.... so, why do you guys use it? :confused:

(Please don't rattle off Omna and Sust tare the same things before you compare the meanings of the Dec, Hex, and Cap esters...You will find out HEX AND CAP are the same, not CAP and Dec! - which seems to be the common misconception.)

Last edited:
omnadren is identical to sustanon in every way

enanthate and cypionate are also almost identical

enanthate / cypionate are IMHO far superior to sustanon/omndaren

Peace

The Iron Game said:
omnadren is identical to sustanon in every way

Please look up the meanings for the esters in a Medical Drug Reference Guide. No flames, just asking that someone does this before saying this again!

(Not suggesting you're lazy, because some people use the boards as their only source of knowledge, but I just wish someone would read a book instead of things people hear from people, that hear from people, that their supplier who stands to make money from the lie told them.)

Last edited:
Omna and Sust are twins, but not siamese twins. Both are good combinations of fast and slow acting test, kinda like time released. Have seen some people get really sore of Jellfa Omn though. Sust is very common. I seem to gain better from it too. Think it is the combination of tests.

I have posted this before, will post it again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
No, they are not [the same], that is the very common misconception. Here is what the total breakdown is:

Sustanon class drugs. Produced by Organon.

Sustanon '100'
20 mgs propinate
40 mgs phenylpropinate
40 mgs isocaproate
100mgs per mL, single glass ampule, rarely seen.

Sustanon '250'
30 mgs propinate
60 mgs phenylpropinate
60 mgs isocaproate
100 mgs decanoate
250mgs per mL, single glass ampule, common.

Omnadren class drugs. Produced by Polfa PL or now Jelfa PL.

Old Omnadren
20 mgs propinate
60 mgs phenylpropinate
60 mgs isohexanoate
100 mgs hexanoate
250mgs per mL, single glass ampule, rare.
Red or black ink on glass, ink rubs off easily.

New Omnadren
30 mgs propinate
60 mgs phenylpropinate
60 mgs isocaproate
100 mgs caproate
250mgs per mL, single glass ampule, common.
Paper label ampule, currently has black ink.

Hopefully that will clear up any misconceptions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Search for omnadren 250 results, it has 14 replies. That is where I originally posted this.

caproate is actually a shorter ester than enanthate
-That means a shorter release time-
Enanthate is much shorter then deconate
-That means a shorter release time-

*So if caproate is shorter (faster acting) than enanthate, which is shorter (Faster acting) than deconate... why are people still saying they are the same?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Education goes a long way...don't let ignorance be an excuse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, Omna and Sus, both contain propinate, which is chemically very similar to the venom found in a yellowjacket bee sting. This is why both produce soreness...I think you got better results from the Omna do to the approximate 8 day half life of the final ester. (Cap)

iceman11111 said:
that is a good question.

I think alot of people want to do Sust because it has 4 test's in it, so people think it's 4 times as strong.

just a thought

maybe not~ i think they like it for longevity and the self tapering qualities, used at 500mg wk it does produce consistent gains all around.

I think the drugs length of activity is more of a problem then anything...

Example, what if you begin to develope gyno and have no anti-E's around? You can't do shit about it, because the deconate ester will be around for 3-4 weeks at least.

Second Example, the ester with the most test. attached to it, is the ester with he longest half life, so you have to wait 3-5 weeks before it even breaks free from the first injection. So why wait all that time to get the test? Why not use something that you can more easily predict and get results from?

As far as self tapering...it would make sense if you were to use one amp every two weeks along with your regular weekly test dosage of a shorter acting compound, but the idea of tapering has it's critics and it's fans, so we won't even touch that point (it's just asking for flames and arguements from both sides.)

Any more opinions?

(BTW, why would CHL shit his pants? Does he start big arguements over this? If so, I think we should all chip in a few bucks and get him some medical reference materials, and save the board space for more productive posts and less fighting.)

Top Bottom