Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do the women on this board always assuming that every girl under 25 with nice tits has gone under the knife????

If you can see them and touch them then they are REAL.

Fake ones are just REAL expensive. LOL

Why on earth should I care if another female has implants. I got them... so?

BIKINIMOM said:
If you can see them and touch them then they are REAL.

Fake ones are just REAL expensive. LOL

Why on earth should I care if another female has implants. I got them... so?

so?

LuluDeren said:
Wow, I think you're the one who is a bit of a drama queen, aren't you? My post upset you that much you make a new thread about it. I asked a simple question, 'who the hell would allow their 16 year old to get implants?'. So?

Why are you so indignant about one post? My inference was to the parents who would okay the procedure on someone that young.

Who's making assumptions about women under 25? Who knows the age of the subjects of anyone you guys post unless you tell us?

You need a stronger argument if you're only motive is to incite, oh, wait, ya don't. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and who cares...

Blueta said she never heard anyone on here say this, so I showed her a couple examples... Sorry you had to be one of them, don't get your blood pressure to high

borris said:
Blueta said she never heard anyone on here say this, so I showed her a couple examples... Sorry you had to be one of them, don't get your blood pressure to high

1lupt.jpg

borris said:

LOL. You didn't bother to read the rest of my responses on your thread, though, did you? I only made the ONE (in my whole year and half) assumption based on her frame size and bf% (and what I thought was her minority age) and I admitted I could most certainly be wrong.

So, one woman (myself) on this board said something about it, with a qualifier!!, and you still make a thread about how *all* the women here are making critical assumptions about teenage breasties? Lame contention and a more lame argument. And in regards to the post you quoted from MM, why did you not call Army Vet out on it for the initial assumption?

QUICK! I THINK HT MADE A DISPARAGING ASSUMPTION ABOUT YER GIRL!!! :evil:

LuluDeren said:
LOL. You didn't bother to read the rest of my responses on your thread, though, did you? I only made the ONE (in my whole year and half) assumption based on her frame size and bf% (and what I thought was her minority age) and I admitted I could most certainly be wrong.

So, one woman (myself) on this board said something about it, with a qualifier!!, and you still make a thread about how *all* the women here are making critical assumptions about teenage breasties? Lame contention and a more lame argument. And in regards to the post you quoted from MM, why did you not call Army Vet out on it for the initial assumption?

QUICK! I THINK HT MADE A DISPARAGING ASSUMPTION ABOUT YER GIRL!!! :evil:

and I say again

Blueta said she never heard anyone on here say this, so I showed her a couple examples, I can find more but no need to waste my time... Sorry you had to be one of them, don't get your blood pressure to high

borris said:
and I say again

Blueta said she never heard anyone on here say this, so I showed her a couple examples, I can find more but no need to waste my time... Sorry you had to be one of them, don't get your blood pressure to high

1lupots.jpg

all the whey said:

So, so your holy draws.... hang them up fer santa claus....

I don't get the thread is all.

Why would I give two shit about some other chicks boobies as I gots a set of m'own?

Real... fake? Ain't no such animal. If you can see and touch them then they are real. :lmao:

Top Bottom