Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are Indian people so smelly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked for a couple Indian guys about 2 years ago. The one guy was okay, but the other ... Jesus. He stunk to high heaven. Hot days were the worst.

MarthaStewart said:

Generally speaking though, you sound like a total dipshit the way you worded it.

But surely you would agree that some of them smell worse than Nathan marinated in his own feces.

Ffactor said:

But surely you would agree that some of them smell worse than Nathan marinated in his own feces.

I've been around well dressed white people of Western European decent and they smelled like total fucking nastiness.

There are many a nationality out there and their bodies all have the same basic principles working and we all stink if we don't get rid of the bacteria that feed on the metabolites in our sweat.

To somehow make it sound as if it is the Indians that do this and nobody else is just retarded.

Coming from you, I would expect nothing less - good show!

Apparently to other races typical white people smell bad.

To Asians in particular we apparently smell like milk.

Seriously, dude, I don't care that you're part Indo, and I'm mostly caucasian, I'm gonna have to agree with Martha on this one, you sound like a dipshit.

Ffactor said:
Seriously guys I can't stand being around them. Specially the older ones. They smell awful and make me wanna barf. Why do they have to be like this. I read on the internet that flies had hatched inside the body of this Indian kid and were flying out of his penis! I mean WTF! Did you all know they still have leprosy in India. If they got rid of half their population they would not be having these sanitary problems and people would not be pooing on the streets.

im sure you didnt believe the fly out of the penis story. its not just the indians that stink- its alot of the middle eastern countries. my boss fired this one pakistani for smelling so awful. and i dont blame her. i mean, how can you work with such awful smell?

Lumberg said:
Apparently to other races typical white people smell bad.

To Asians in particular we apparently smell like milk.

lol who told you that lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom