Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why anavar gets knocked?

Chameleonchris

I've been reading a lot of the anavar threads here, and many seem quite negative, why? I am a huge fan of anavar, as someone who is only 5ft 7, I like to look proportional, so mass gaining is not my thing, that being said, at 88kg I look bloody big for my height, but it looks good because it is lean muscle, a lot of which I put down to proper use of anavar, and of course never letting my body fat get above 10% I had been training for 15 years before any steroid entered my body, and after that time, never broke the 80kg mark! With the anavar I peaked at 90 and easily keep at 85-88kg off cycle. Strength goes up every cycle by around 10-15kg on compound movements, pumps are awesome, and the only sides I get are back pumps, which do suck, but can be controlled. Blood work shows minimal suppression, which proviron and HCGenerate easily combat. Lipids are also minimal. And proper pct, brings everything nicely in order.
yes primo and mast, may be better, but the pinning kills for me at least. And is anavar really that expensive? Surely money is secondary factor when ingesting stuff into your body?
If your a mass monster who is all about size, obviously anavar is a bad choice, but for everyone else, especially some on here who seem clueless on steroids, it's the no brainier choice?

I for one love the stuff.

Because it's often faked and it's expensive for a milder steroid.

Your living in an era where people want immediate results so trens and superdrols will be cheaper and more popular despite the sides associated with them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I agree that its faked a lot and expensive but the main reason is it doesn't throw on 15 pounds of water on a skinny person after a month so newbs put it down.

in reality var is perfect for an experienced lifter who isn't worried about moving the scale but putting in quality muscle mass.

my favorite though is TBOL .. another one perfect for the experienced user

I'm of the same opinion regarding anavar. I'm also 5-7 and not interested in being a mass monster so besides gh, anavar is my favorite anabolic and it's not even close. I haven't used Anavar since last spring but I've used it extensively for 14 years. For those interested in using Anavar safely it's imperative that users find their sweet spot.
I can use anavar at 20mg/D for long periods of time and not suffer any suppression or elevated enzymes in my blood work. 25-30 mgs my blood work has also shown everything in the normal range except for HDLs which came back a little low. 30 or more per day for 10 weeks plus and the effect on my lipids is greater and libido lowers. Still can function but not as horny and morning wood is nonexistent. At 40mgs I experience loss of libido, lipids get pummeled and blood work shows elevated enzymes for Kidneys and liver with ALT and AST close to 40. That's still in the acceptable range but on the high end. Those results came after I ran 40 mgs for 16 weeks followed by blood work.
All of those cycles were anavar only because I wanted to see the impact on my body since the belief back then was to never go over 6-8 weeks on orals. Anavar is probably not the best for bulking but for crossfit, fitness/modeling, beach body and the like, nothing comes close in results without dreaded androgenic sides (bloat, acne/bacne, hormone suppression).

Because it's often faked and it's expensive for a milder steroid.

Your living in an era where people want immediate results so trens and superdrols will be cheaper and more popular despite the sides associated with them.

Yeah mate I agree with what your saying, it just frustrates me when I read forums, YouTube vids etc on anavar, and apart from Dylan, everyone says it's crap, mild, don't work alone, don't need pct and so on and on and on.
I will probably get slated for saying this, but it think for a first cycle, mg for mg it's better than (or as good as) taking test, less water weight and more keep able gains. I just wish people would get their facts straight on these forums sometimes, as people can take things written here as gospel, when in fact most of it is personal opinion.

I agree that its faked a lot and expensive but the main reason is it doesn't throw on 15 pounds of water on a skinny person after a month so newbs put it down.

in reality var is perfect for an experienced lifter who isn't worried about moving the scale but putting in quality muscle mass.

my favorite though is TBOL .. another one perfect for the experienced user

Well put mate, these newbs don't realise that if they put in the nutritional work, trained with their brains instead of ego, a 6 week cycle could give them 7kg of gains which is by no means bad!! After all, the body needs time to accommodate and utilise the gains, water weight just puts you on the roller coaster of peaks and troughs for all but the most experienced. Sometimes slow and steady does win the race, just wish people had more common seance sometimes

Most people say it's crap because they probably got var cut with winstrol. Get any legit gear and you will know it.. but people don't want to lay down the money for a good source and get ripped of buy local drug dealers

Love anavar myself, I just hate the short half life of 4 hours find myself waking up to take them .I've used it twice once for my first ever cycle and once on the end of a test cycle both times gave grate results. strength go's through the roof in days if not hours

Top Bottom