Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whos the best pro bber to never win the mr o

Whos the best non mr o winner

• Rich gaspari

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Mike christian

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • lou ferrigno

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • lee labrada

• flex wheeler

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • mike mentzer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tom platz

• Total voters
Flex Wheeler should have been Mr.Olympia at least twice, probably more. Some of it is politics, some of it is his own fault for not coming in tip top shape. He still has the greatest genetics of ANY bodybuilder EVER!!! My all time favorite bodybuilder with Arnold coming a VERY close second.

It all depends on the era. In the mid 70s (after Arnold retired), Lou should have gotten it once (76). He did the right thing by giving up to become a tv star though. He was robbed in 75. He didn't deserve to win, but he should have gotten 2nd. Nubret looked like a health cover model. So small that he did his posing from the side, because if he turned to the front he would vanish.

In the 80's, thats a tough call. There were some good guys that never got a break. I can think of 3 or 4.

In the 90's, it's all Flex. Incredible genetics. Probably the best of all time. He did mess himself up when he started playing the size game, but I think he felt as if he was painted into a corner. They kept telling him to change this or that, and he would have it. But it never worked out. But in his best (218-225), he should have gotten it. I hope this year he comes in at least 2nd. Will he win it? The way they judge shows? Nope, but I think he can get 2nd.

I also think Cormier is due for a win. He is actually starting to get his act into gear. Kevin Levrone should have gotten it maybe once too. But he just seems to have lost interest. He can't seem to bring it 'together' anymore, and it doesn't seem as if he wants to...

Shawn Ray gets my vote as one of the all time greats, great symertry and always in excellent conditition I believe that he should have gotten at least 3 Mr. O titles.:)

Top Bottom