Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who knows about your cycling?

BodyaBoklan

This question is more of a relationship question –how many of you let your close ones know that you are using juice?Friends, family? Personally, I only let my closest one know about it– my wife. The others don't need to know that in my opinion. Whomdo yo tell?

I do not keep secrets, so yes my significant other knows

if you live a clean lifestyle how can they criticize you? if you use steroids conservatively and have good blood work then they have no room to question you right?

now if you can't pay your rent cause you are using the sauce, and you are into rec drugs and partying, then they have every right to question you

I inform about that only my wife, who in fact does most of the injections for me. I explained here about all the benefits of steroid use, and about all the side effects. So she has a very clear understanding of how it works, and has no problem at all with that. I guess that most of the times, the problems people might have with steroids have to do with a lack of information about them.

There is an age old saying - the truth always comes out

Eventually, your wife, girlfriend, significant other etc. will find out about your steroid usage. It's inevitable. She will be more upset about the fact that you hid it from her then the actual fact you are using steroids.

In my opinion, honesty is always the best policy. Explain to her all the health precautions you are taking. The fact you get blood work done, use proper support supplements on cycle, run proper PCTs etc. She probably won't be thrilled with your decision but she will respect the fact you were honest with her and support your decision.

LOL, I know this will bring me ridicule but my mother knows about my juice! It's a long story. Current GF does not know yet but we need to have a good talk about a few different things.

I think as long as your significant other knows then the rest is only as you want to share. I don't think anyone else needs to know.

Top Bottom