Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

white history month parade float.

White History Month float stuns Fourth of July parade

why were people stunned or offended by this? There's nothing "racist" about having a sign that say's "white history month" and "hug a white person". It's funny. Fuck we've lost our sense of humor.

I really dont see what the issue is. If white folks want a white history month , go ahead. It would probably be celebrated at the same percentages as black history month... somewhere under 10% of that population

I am going to start a mixed race mutt history month. I claim December as nothing special happens in that month.

Most people up here in Canada would have been right fuck rolling in their beers if they saw that float come by. Minorities included. I hope we never lose that sense of humor or it might be time to pack right up and fuck off. I think it's because our professional athletes can assault each other and only have to go sit in a corner for 5 minutes and think about what they've done. :biggrin:

Top Bottom