Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which xGF peptide is best for localized growth?

GreekGod

Hi peptide gurus,

Which one of the different variations of IGF-1 or MGF would produce the greatest local growth in the muscle it is injected into?

I need something that I can inject into my calfs and make them grow as much as possible. I have a lot of mass on my upper body, but my calfs are so small in comparison that it's almost embarassing. That's partly because of bad genetics and partly because I haven't been training them as much as other body parts, but that's another story. I was thinking about spot-injecting trenbolone, but recently I've been reading about IGF and MGF and lots of people claim they do work for local growth. But there doesn't seem to be a consensus on what is the best compound for local growth.

So what would you recommend? And with which protocol (time, dosage etc)?

I have not ran any peptides yet, but will be giving IGF-1 LR3 a go here very soon. From the research I have done, IGF-1 would be your best option. The Des version may be better for localized growth.

Top Bottom