Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which ONE supp to boost low natty test for 42 yr old..

Only fadogia (In BRIDGE and HCgen) will increase testosterone and will do so by increasing LH, which in the case of a 42 year old may not be that much and may also increase estrogen.

Even in a drugs profile this is mentioned. (In the "dosage" paragraph). DrugsProfiles.com | Proviron

The best thing to do is increase FREE testosterone. In that case, UNLEASHED is your best bet.

Read this about test boosters: Unleashed Double Pack
thanks nelson,...also i have some bulk daa which im gonna try...does it have to be mixed with water on its own?or can i throw 3g in with my whey and milk ??
also nelson please get unleashed on the uk store like ntbm supps are .....:D

I would say since you are on the older side, go with HCGenerate since it will stimulate the leydig cells to produce testosterone, as one ages one's leydig cells loses it potential to maximize its potential, eventually one will hit andropause because of this.

I would say since you are on the older side, go with HCGenerate since it will stimulate the leydig cells to produce testosterone, as one ages one's leydig cells loses it potential to maximize its potential, eventually one will hit andropause because of this.

can bulk daa powder be mixed with my whey and milk shake?

thanks nelson,...also i have some bulk daa which im gonna try...does it have to be mixed with water on its own?or can i throw 3g in with my whey and milk ??

I always took DAA any way it suited me at the time... threw it into my protein shake or shotgunned it into my mouth and then swished some water around. Doesn't matter really. The human study on it was very prodigious (you already cited the testosterone increase it imparted in the benchmark experiment).

I have also been through multiple bottles of HCGenerate and BRIDGE, and really enjoy their expeditious efficacy more than anything else; although I believe after extensive and ongoing research that Fadogia is best implemented while on cycle (however, my opinion may change, it's just the conflicting data circulating out there that states it can damage testes has me concerned - but that was done on a rat, and was MEGA-dosed if compared to human intake).

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, elevating bio-available testosterone would be the most proliferative method of attack for someone in your age bracket (no offense, you're FAR from being old, I'm only speaking in physiological terms mind you). So amplify your unbound T levels, and you'll find this will be a very proactive Modus Operandi.

As an aside, BRIDGE is one of my all-time favorite supplements, which comes quickly to the forefront of my thoughts when considering profound products throughout my years engaged in this labor of love. As one of the most underrated and overlooked offerings in the NTBM lineup (my personally held opinion), I always take it upon myself to applaud its anabolic potential, or what I call it's 'measure kinetic hypertrophy.' Not only does BRIDGE contain the revered and ever-increasing in popularity compound Fadogia, but it will also eradicate cortisol levels, and dynamically augment your blood volume, so your training sessions will elicit very imposing muscle pumps that will last for hours after your final rep.

DAA and HCGenerate is good stuff, add PhytoSerms and that takes care of SHBG and estrogen issue making it a nice test boosting stack.

DAA and HCGenerate is good stuff, add PhytoSerms and that takes care of SHBG and estrogen issue making it a nice test boosting stack.

with all the stuff in hcgenerate is there any need to use a nother test booster alongside??overkill??couldnt you use them one month after the other to be more cost effective ??

NTBM carries UNLEASHED for the best price on the planet! And they ship everywhere. Check with needto to hook you up.

NTBM carries UNLEASHED for the best price on the planet! And they ship everywhere. Check with needto to hook you up.

but here in the uk we get stung with import taxes ..thats why needto has hooked up with predator nutrition to sell his supps in there uk store....we were hoping unleashed and post cycle follows suit

Top Bottom