Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is the best steroid board, besides EF?

There bf is higher then you think. They are lean yes but do not have much muscle mass which makes there bf higher

The conditioning i was rocking at 15... not huge but i could still squat and deadlift 405/440lbs at 165lbs

100% natural and probably why i am now on trt to be 100% honest. Im not meant to be sub 10%

I see a lot of teenage boys lean as well who just don't eat much, ectomorphs. they don't even exercise and they eat mcdonalds and are still lean.

its not that hard to do at that age, not sure why its so hard to believe. go to a high school soccer game and every kid out there is under 8% cause they run them all week leading up to the games.

maybe you are thinking 5% and huge and muscular, benches 350 pounds etc. in that case yeah I agree with you. but there are thousands of 17 year olds who are that lean. i used to coach high school sports and they were plentiful

I'm not saying its not possible, I'm saying I can come on here and say I'm Markus ruhl, that doesn't make me Markus ruhl until I toss up a pic of Markus ruhl holding a sign that says "I'm zmyj88 bitches, EF.COM!!!!"

It's the pic that Sells it is my point.

I'm not saying its not possible, I'm saying I can come on here and say I'm Markus ruhl, that doesn't make me Markus ruhl until I toss up a pic of Markus ruhl holding a sign that says "I'm zmyj88 bitches, EF.COM!!!!"

It's the pic that Sells it is my point.
Am i selling 7% at 15? šŸ˜‚

I went on steroid forum . com and got 100's of people cursing at me because they didnt believe i was at 5% body fat naturally at 17 years old. Not one of them bothered to answer my question .. lol .. I think elitefitness is the best site around. Nothing but respect and good information on here.

if your so natural how come you keep posting about the different drugs your taking and adding new ones.... ive been following most of the threads you post and determined your either just a troll or someone who needs attention... come out of mommies basement and get a life...:chomp:

Will my EF account work in Evolutionary (or any other website)?
Might sound dumb but I'm asking because Evo page layout looks similar to EF.

Top Bottom