Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which brand of Dbol?

everyone seems to have something positive to say about every kind of dbol. I've yet to hear anyone complain about a particular brand.

babbabuee said:
everyone seems to have something positive to say about every kind of dbol. I've yet to hear anyone complain about a particular brand.

You obviously haven't tried the white 25mg Loeffler dbol...

NORMA-MAN said:
The russians are supposed to be the strobgest dbol around(if u got the real deal)
So if you didnt like them, i doubt you will like any other dbol....but try and let us know...

i used the thai's in the past and enjoyed them....i tried the russians once, but didnt use em for very long, so perhaps i didnt give a shot to work....i can get 1000 thai's for $250 from one source, and the others are twice as much for the same amount....so im still not sure what to do:confused:

F117A Active Stealth said:

I tried these and didn't see a thing from them. Maybe my stuff was bunk....

I bought a can of 1k from a vet shop and a buddy of mine bought 1k online. Definately legit loeffler products but total crap. One guy went as high as 8 tabs per day...

Top Bottom