Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when will winstrol kick in ?

tournesol

I'm doing my first cycle: winny 50 mg ed for 6 weeks.....When will they kick in ? Will the possible sideeffects also start when the winnies kick in ?

Thanx:)

What are your stats and goals? That wouldn't be my choice for a first cycle. Winstrol hits your system fast, and should be at a reasonable concentration within your bloodstream within a couple of days.

I know that it isn't the best. I know it would have been better adding test as a base to my first cycle.

However i wants to see how my body reacts to AS. So i decided on a mild one with fewer sideeffects......Also i like the facts that even though it isn't a masssteroid, what the winnies gives me will stay there(maybe3-5 kg as its my first cycle). As i had some acne during puberty i also wouldn't try test as my first steroid.

My stats are: 32 years old, 85 kilos. training 6 days a weeks in a 2-split program.

Like BBF stated its in your system quite quick, but myself I usually can feel the winny kicking in around week 2. Your strength should be going up and you should notice your vasculartiy increasing around this time also. The dry joints syndrome from winny can appear from 2 weeks in right till the end.

thanx guys !

So let's say the sides are too bad......will they stop 1 or 2 days if you stop the cycle or will they continue longer ?

tournesol said:
thanx guys !

So let's say the sides are too bad......will they stop 1 or 2 days if you stop the cycle or will they continue longer ?

bro, i'd be careful i did a 7 weeks of winny 50mg eod and bout week 5 i started to notice hair falling out, well i finished up my cycle and that was about sept. 10th, I STILL HAVE HAIR FALLING OUT.

somehow is hasnt added up to much, i mean i dont look balding or anything, but it just doesnt seem to stop. i just don;t know how much more my hair can take before it gets noticable.

scary dude...Sorry to hear that.
but as i actually got naturally bolded in my early 20s i shave my head everyday. So i actually wouldn't mind it all falling off.

What kind of gains did winny gives you guys ?

Top Bottom