Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should you take your Dbol

I also take mine all at once. 50 mgs 1 hour or so before my lift. I get the same results overall as taking them divided throughout the day, but my pumps are completely insane in the gym... and that's why I take the d-bol. It does little for me in all around body mass.

I am on ttokkyo's 10mg...I take one in the morning, one at noon and one about 1 hour before working out..(30mg ED)...I am up 13 pounds in 4 weeks...My Cyp is also kicking in now...

Is that how long it takes for Cyp to kick in? I am starting week three of A-5/Cyp,a dn I haven't felt the "kick" yet. Should I be patient until week 4?

so what about dbol by itself, what kind of gains will you have. WIll there be lots of bloating and water retention, if taken alone. If results can occur, is 30 -40 mg a day enough of it to use alone? How much fat will accumulate if you moderate your sat. fat intake?

I did D-Bol by itself for 8 weeks. I lost all the weight after stopping. I git really strong during that 8 weeks, and stayed that way afterwards.

Joker

Top Bottom