Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the half life of bac water?

timsteroid

I was wondering once you open a vial of bac water how long does it stay in good state to use for? I know it has an expiration date on it, but many people say expiration dates on products are just a trick to make people buy more, thank you.

I was wondering once you open a vial of bac water how long does it stay in good state to use for? I know it has an expiration date on it, but many people say expiration dates on products are just a trick to make people buy more, thank you.
30 days

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Once you open it, I would say that thirty days would be just the right time to use it. In any case, it is so cheap, that it is pointless to make people buy more of it.

Bac water is simply water with anti-bacteria agents added. It doesn't expire.

You can still use it even if it's been opened longer then 30 days.

Bac water is simply water with anti-bacteria agents added. It doesn't expire.

You can still use it even if it's been opened longer then 30 days.
Wrong. Once you expose the needle to air and plunge it into the vial you already unpurify the bac water. The bac water is no longer constant. Hence you have 30 days once opened.

The expiration date on the bottle is for when you don't use the bac water. That's when the plastic will expire. Yes plastic expires. The oil will seep into the water if you go over the expiration date.

Be smart. Anyways it's your body I don't care. At least give the right information.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If youre not sure if your vial is still good then just get another one. As Steve mentioned, it is pretty cheap. You can get it at any pharmacy with no script.

Top Bottom