Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best way to boost testosterone levels through diet

SubjectiveIllusion said:
*exclamer*
3. Don't eat a few hours before you goto sleep. (growth hormone)

i disagree big time..if your trying to grow and get muscle then eating protein be4 bed is the best way....

danks

SubjectiveIllusion said:
*exclamer* Subjective information..

Boosting your testosterone naturally is not going to have nearly as much effect at gaining muscle as just getting the right amout of protein/fat/carbs, but anyways...
)
6. Do excercises that involve lots of muscles. Squat, deadlift, bench, bentover row etc..
9. Don't overtrain.
10. Get your rest.
11. Don't take steriods.

Just use common sense and don't go overboard on any of these things.

These are the big four you need to worry about. Also try some flax seed oil.

Yes DankDuk, eating protein before bedtime is a good way to gain muscle. I 'should' have said 'cut the carbs before bedtime.'
Excellent point!

About the soy.. I heard it is a weak phytoestrogen that is 1/400th as powerful as human estrogen. This phytoestrogen takes up the receptor sites and blocks more powerful estrogen from getting in. Thus less estrogen effects. Well, this is what I've heard anyways. And I know it won't make 'that' much of a difference.. Its just an idea...

Less fat = More testosterone-
About the fat. I'm taking body fat, not fat intake. And this info I just read from a book on G.H. and natural ways to boost it. I'm not totally sure if its correct but I stand by it till someone can change my mind..

Top Bottom