Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats every one doing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
superqt4u2nv said:
I am actually going out on Saturday with my gf that got implants. I can't wait to see them.

dont u mean feel them

(for medical reasons and to compare them :rolleyes: :D

they will prolly look big since she got them and a bit swollen I assume...best of luck to her and her new chest

so far dial_soap has yall beat

tiger88 said:
dont u mean feel them

(for medical reasons and to compare them :rolleyes: :D

they will prolly look big since she got them and a bit swollen I assume...best of luck to her and her new chest

so far dial_soap has yall beat
Haha yeah I dunno about feeling them she was only suppose to go up a cup size but she bough a bra the other day and told me it was 32 DD she was 34 B before like me.

starfish said:
I'm starting Bikram Yoga Classes. I hope I dont fall on my face.

I did my 1st 1 last weekend, and when I was done I went home and had the best 3 hour nap I had in awhile.

I'll be going to another 1 of those classes this weekend. Also have to go to a baby shower, and to dinner at the boyfriend's mom's, this is going to be so much fun! :worried:

I hate having to go to dinner's when I'm flipping dieting....arrrgggg

Saturday is all about helping Grandma with some work around her house. Then Sunday is wine and chocolate tasting with my father. I might pack home a load of snow if we have time. :)

I should be all healed up from my recent trip to the hospital. So, I'm going to be planning my diet and workouts for the next two months. The first day "back" at the gym in Tuesday.

Hitting the gym, probably working some more. Some of my co-workers got stuck going into & trying to get out of Chicago O'Hare today so hopefully there won't be any Charlie Foxtrots occuring on the return flights.

And start the countdown to the Arnold.

goofing off. No plans and no appointments. Weekend all to myself

Whiskey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom