Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to stack with primoteston for cutting

Omister1

Hi guys first time on here
Just wanted to know what I can mix primoteston with for a cutting cycle. How long to take them and how much to take
I'm 5'10 and 185 lbs

that is just a brand name of test E

inject it every 4-5 days.. 500mg a week

you can stack in an oral like tbol or var to kickstart things

it boils down to DIET whether you cut or not on this. i personally would not use test to cut as it does cause water retention

Hi guys first time on here
Just wanted to know what I can mix primoteston with for a cutting cycle. How long to take them and how much to take
I'm 5'10 and 185 lbs

You can definitely use it as it was suggested by @stevesmi, but keep in mind that this is no magic pill - it is just a tool that will make things easier. However, you still need to follow a proper diet and train hard if you want to see those results.

Primoteston is just test e.

The main thing when it comes to getting ripped is your diet. You can make great results from just a test e cycle. The test e will prevent muscle loss while on a low calorie diet and doing lots of cardio. You can add in additional drugs like anavar but you really don't need it.

I would just do a simple test e cycle and a carb cycling diet. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

If it is just Test E then just take a low to moderate dose and inject 1-2 times per week. When cutting it all comes down to diet anyways.

Top Bottom