Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to expect from 2 week dbol cycle

its not you chav

Chav? Do you know what a 'chav' is? I find it hilarious that boys like you come onto steroid forums asking about how big two weeks of dbol is going to make you, go off about how much weed you smoke then decide to start insulting people knowing that you're unlikely to get your teeth kicked in and toes cut off because you're sat behind a computer screen.

So on the basis of what we've just established - I think it's safe to say that you're far more likely to fit the profile of a chav, sweet cheeks.

Last edited:
Before this thread gets totally out of control, let's all TRY to be adults and....

A) Offer constructive criticism
B) Dispense with the name calling

Chav? Do you know what a 'chav' is? I find it hilarious that boys like you come onto steroid forums asking about how big two weeks of dbol is going to make you, go off about how much weed you smoke then decide to start insulting people knowing that you're unlikely to get your teeth kicked in and toes cut off because you're sat behind a computer screen.

So on the basis of what we've just established - I think it's safe to say that you're far more likely to fit the profile of a chav, sweet cheeks.

sorry about that haha i knew you would get pissed but i didnt really appreciate your comment either. I wasn't going off about how much weed i smoke, its just something i do. you made it a big deal. also i know how to run a proper cycle, whats wrong with asking questions? i dont think anyone on this forum is a chav.

Top Bottom