Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to drink with winny???

liquid win is for pinning, pills are for drinking.
Isnt there a reason theres two types?
why pass liquid Winny through the liver?

Same raw powder is used to make both of them. One it is dissolved in BA and some BAC water, the other its either pressed with a number of different powders (filler, lubricants etc), or its in a cap with some other filler.

Your cannot tell a difference between oral administration of any of any of them - though release time may be *slightly* different but not enough to notice.

Injecting winny has a tendency for greater nitrogen retention within the muscle mg per mg, when compared to oral. But who cares? just take more of the oral.

I did say IMO.

Bluesteel= negligable loss. Then just take the pills then. If the winstrol, comes in a syringe vial just man up and take the shot.
Radarr= you asked why bro, I answered.

liquid win is for pinning, pills are for drinking.
Isnt there a reason theres two types?
why pass liquid Winny through the liver?

The same powder is used to make both!

I work at a hospital (lab) they're both are AA Alkaline steroids, so doesn't matter what you do with it , the liver will still give it's best reguards!

I did say IMO.

Bluesteel= negligable loss. Then just take the pills then. If the winstrol, comes in a syringe vial just man up and take the shot.
Radarr= you asked why bro, I answered.

I'm the wrong guy to say man up and pin bro. I've pinned 1000's of times and do every day pins in most cycles. Pinning multiple ml's every day has it's downsides, primarily scar tissue buildup. I brew my own shit and for me to cap 10grams of winny powder takes forever between mixing with the filler and capping. Putting it into a suspension takes me a matter of minutes. The reasoning that injectable winny is made to inject so that's what you should do makes zero sense. But hey, to each his own. If you like pinning it, pin it.

Top Bottom