Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What stacks best with winstrol?

I think that winny and suspension would make a nice combo big and leanmy fav is sust and winny though it keeps my water down

scarylarry said:
Sorry for the uneducated questions but how is test prop safer for the tits and test ethanate for example not? Winny and test ethanate were my origanal choices. but since i might not be able to aquire liquidex the test ethanate is not looking to good. Are you saying that test prop is safer than ethanate. What about sus250 and tits?

Test Prop is out of your system quickly. So if you start to get itchy nips, you can disconinue use of it and it will only be in your system in effective dosage for another 2-3 days or so. Enanthate has a half-life of around 10 days, so even if you discontinue use of Enanthate, it will linger around in your system for a little while and the situation could get progressively worse in the meantime. Sustanon will be even worse.

a hat or bandana stacks well with winstrol. Winstrol will provide hardness and muscle gain, while the hat will block people from noticing your receeding hairline.

Hugh Gellatts said:
a hat or bandana stacks well with winstrol. Winstrol will provide hardness and muscle gain, while the hat will block people from noticing your receeding hairline.
:FRlol:

Top Bottom